Most sick days used

browntroll

if ur not management then dont worry about it, only complain about it if you get targeted for calling in.
i had a sup try to write me up for missing 5 days in a year, i just said "how come im getting written up for 5 days
when ur buddy that you smoke weed with misses at least once a week" sup didnt know what to say
finally just said it was a verbal warning and left me alone.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Getting paid for my 2015-16 sick days on Thursday. Along with a vacation check. And a large check from last week.

Nothing like waking up on a Friday and seeing the 'ol bank account $3600 larger.

Getting paid for my 2015-16 sick days on Thursday. Along with a vacation check. And a large check from last week.

Nothing like waking up on a Friday and seeing the 'ol bank account $3600 larger.
That's a nice payday but I enjoy the time off more. Plus it gives some if the younger guys a chance to work. UPS is very happy to pay you off for your days.

rod

Retired 22 years
When you get 30 in. You will appreciate every day off you can.

For the most part I enjoyed my daily routine (not counting the 30 minutes before leaving the building and the 30 minutes after returning). Other than the one time I screwed my back up and was off on comp for a month and a half I doubt if I missed 5 days work in 30 years. Not that it got me any atta boys or any perks but delivering to the same small town for 25 + years wasn't really stressful---could do it in my sleep.

For the most part I enjoyed my daily routine (not counting the 30 minutes before leaving the building and the 30 minutes after returning). Other than the one time I screwed my back up and was off on comp for a month and a half I doubt if I missed 5 days work in 30 years. Not that it got me any atta boys or any perks but delivering to the same small town for 25 + years wasn't really stressful---could do it in my sleep.
I understand that .
But you didn't have 150 tread Mills to deliver either.

friend* it...I want my time off.

rod

Retired 22 years
I understand that .
But you didn't have 150 tread Mills to deliver either.

friend* it...I want my time off.

Who are you trying to kid? No way could you have 150 tread mills to deliver and post as much as you do during the day. :-) Remember ---you can't BS a BS'er---especially an old one.