splozi

IT'S TOO EFFING HOT AT WORK!
I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.
CAPS MEANS I'M SERIOUS.

!!!

That's all I have to say.

S

splozi

If you think its hot now just wait til summer gets here.

Around here, summer-like temperatures start early and stay late. It has already been getting into the mid 80's during the peak of the day. 90's and 100's will come soon enough... I'm just glad I work the preload shift. But still, TOO HOT, TOO HUMID. I could probably pee on myself and nobody would notice 'cause I'm already friggin' soaked. Hmm...

I just can't wait until peak arrives, so I can freeze my ass off and be happy. The memories...

barnyard

KTM rider
I was in Texas Hill Country last week. Got there and it was 88. Ugh. The next couple of days it was 77-80, friggin perfect.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm still wearing T-shirt, Shirt, and sweater, plus winter jacket. Jelous ?

Edmonton weather forecast :

Friday, April 27th, 2012

MIXED.gif

Overnight
Temperature: -1°C
Cloudy with showers likely. Showers possibly mixed with wet flurries. 2 to 5 center manager of snow. Windy at times.

MIXED.gif

Friday Morning
Temperature: 1°C
Cloudy with flurries or showers. 8 to 15 mm of rain.

MIXED.gif

Friday Afternoon
Temperature: 4°C
Cloudy with a few showers. Showers possibly mixed with wet flurries. 6 to 11 mm of rain.

MIXED.gif

Friday Evening
Temperature: 1°C
Cloudy with a few flurries or showers. 4 to 9 mm of rain.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I worked preload and then did landscaping all day until I went full time. I always knew it was gonna be a long day when I walked outside at 3 am and the heat and humidity took my breath away.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Here in Ga it's been low 80's already. Had a few cold spells which played havoc on my okra and cucumbers I just planted. Better boy tomatoes have held up nicely though.

S

splozi

I hate the sun. I hate the heat. I only like beaches when it's overcast and/or rainy. I don't know why I live here. I wish I could move up to New England. RI is effing awesome, the best hamburger I've ever eaten was in Maine, and everywhere you look in Vermont is like a postcard. And you're only a turd throws away from NYC, sorta.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
​We had a storm roll through yesterday. Cloudy and rain off and on all day. It was AWESOME!!! I even ran the heater a couple of times. EC's and no dusty roads.

brownboxman

Ok at the risk of gettig labeled a nut case, I am going to object to the title of this thread. Why choose those words to negatively describe your weather. Some of us hold that person in high reguard. Just saying.