Mother of god.

menotyou

bella amicizia
​We had a storm roll through yesterday. Cloudy and rain off and on all day. It was AWESOME!!! I even ran the heater a couple of times. EC's and no dusty roads.
It rained like a banshee here yesterday afternoon. Took out the internet and tv for a while on and off. I was sad. :(

S

splozi

Ok at the risk of gettig labeled a nut case, I am going to object to the title of this thread. Why choose those words to negatively describe your weather. Some of us hold that person in high reguard. Just saying.

Yes, in this particular case the literal meaning of the words in the title have absolutely nothing to do with the content of the thread.

wkmac

God should be capitalized. You may spend eternity in another hot place if you dis Him again!!!!

Come on, we've disproved both those pieces of non sense in the Atheist thread!
:wink2:

As to the initial post in this thread, after 30 years and now having to wear stage 2 arc flash uniforms with long sleeves year round, your whining is just pure comedy to me.

S

splozi

As to the initial post in this thread, after 30 years and now having to wear stage 2 arc flash uniforms with long sleeves year round, your whining is just pure comedy to me.

Aren't I allowed to partake in a little nonsense whining once in a while? Everyone else seems to do it. I just want to be one of the cool kids.

brownboxman

It's JUST a phrase. It's like saying 'good GOD almighty'. It's just a phrase.
I dont mean to make a big deal of it, just stating an opinion. If every other expletive in the book would have been used, no problem. I just dont see the need for that one, just an opinion.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
XIT_0136_11194_FRONT_DOOR.jpg