Motorcycle Riders

How do you like our United Riders patch?

• Total voters

RedSky

United Riders is a network for UPSers and friends that ride motorcycles around the world. When you travel its great to contact a Chapter or member in that area and let them show you the best back roads. We are the working employees and customers that make UPS the company it is. We are proud of the men and women that stand together united to create the best service in the industry. UPSers and our customers have come together as United Riders Motorcycle Association. We now have Chapters in New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
unitedRidersPatch-final.jpg

The United Riders is not sponsored or endorsed by UPS.

rod

Retired 22 years
United Riders is a network for UPSers and friends that ride motorcycles around the world. When you travel its great to contact a Chapter or member in that area and let them show you the best back roads. We are the working employees and customers that make UPS the company it is. We are proud of the men and women that stand together united to create the best service in the industry. UPSers and our customers have come together as United Riders Motorcycle Association. We now have Chapters in New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. View attachment 70909

neat--if I'm ever out that way I will have to look you up.

RedSky

We attend many of the large bike rally's Sturgis, and Laconia last year. This year Daytona, Americade, and Laconia. We rode through Minnesota on the way back beautiful country.

rod

Retired 22 years
We attend many of the large bike rally's Sturgis, and Laconia last year. This year Daytona, Americade, and Laconia. We rode through Minnesota on the way back beautiful country.

How many riders do you get on your longer rides?

RedSky

Sturgis we had 10, Laconia this year looks like 20, Daytona I will be meeting some riders Tennessee interested in joining United Riders.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
United Riders is a network for UPSers and friends that ride motorcycles around the world. When you travel its great to contact a Chapter or member in that area and let them show you the best back roads. We are the working employees and customers that make UPS the company it is. We are proud of the men and women that stand together united to create the best service in the industry. UPSers and our customers have come together as United Riders Motorcycle Association. We now have Chapters in New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. View attachment 70909

I like it a lot except the UPS Shield at the top would be the previous shield.
Can I buy some?