Moving contract threads to labor forum

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
For expediency we have decided to throw all posts about the 2008 contract under UPS Labor Relations. If you want to start a new thread please post it there. Since it is such an important contract, and emotional to everyone we thought getting it all in one place would serve everyone better. Thanks tooner

upsgrunt

Tooner, you wouldn't, by chance, had a couple of drinks tonight have you? The last few of your posts don't really seem like you. If your having fun, that's all that matters. It is Friday, after all, and it's been a long week.:thumbup1:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Who me on a friday have a drink?
Im so very insulted.
Actually I have learned alot in the past few months about what is important, really important.
yes its me, its the weekend, im having a break, no schedule.what have I said so out of character?:confused:1

DS

Fenderbender
Seems like tooners on a mission and I'm glad.Although the new contract is a huge issue it belongs in labor relations.... ok life goes on

upsgrunt

Sorry if offended you, I didn't mean it that way- you are NEVER out of character! I just noticed the unusual misspelled words, the abbreviations of words you never abbreviate, and that your sense of humor is, well, just a little different. I abso freaking lutely think nothing less of you, it just caught my eye and I thought I would throw it out. I must be getting old- I am on here drinking coffee on a Friday night. Why is youth wasted on the young?:tongue_sm Sorry again Tooner,
Respectfully,
Steve

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I mispelled ~sp something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
I see why you questioned it, I must be TUI.
NO offense at all. Im going to have to go spell check. I never ever misspell~sp!!

Last edited:

DS

Fenderbender
Hey grunt,you sound so condescending ,tooners just like you and me.
Her husband is a biker.She drives the truck and he takes care of the paperwork.See attatched pic of thier spare room....
cash2.JPG

upsgrunt

HOLY CRAP!!!! How much do you figure is there?

PS. I think the world of Tooner-would never, ever, intentionally do that.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hey grunt,you sound so condescending ,tooners just like you and me.
Her husband is a biker.She drives the truck and he takes care of the paperwork.See attatched pic of thier spare room....
UMM no my spare room does not look like that, I dont even have a spare room you can call home and ask my (husband) AKA (dewdrop inn)
No Im not offended at all ups grunt, My hubby passed out early tonight, he rode his bike today and went to cardiac rehab, and he was tired, so I had a little time to play and I had a blast on the Brown cafe!!

over9five

Staff member
"...we have decided to throw all posts about the 2008 contract under UPS Labor Relations."

Excellent! We can avoid that forum, and perhaps BrownCafe will be become readable again.

area43

"...we have decided to throw all posts about the 2008 contract under UPS Labor Relations."

Excellent! We can avoid that forum, and perhaps BrownCafe will be become readable again.

Hey 9/5. Where you been at? A cruise perphaps. Great to have you back posting. Congrats on being the first/second to break the 10,000 rep mark. Or maybe Tooner beat you too it. Congrats to you too Tooner. I ll have to verify/check on that. Do a little research. LOL Roll up the ol'sleeves. Do a little diggin. Take care area 43/ not 51. ( ;