Moving to newly built UPS building.

john chesney

When I went FT, I had to submit an application and was "re-hired" FT, so I'm not sure you or the OP have it right. It sounds sketchy but it isn't.
If you didn’t qualify driving you went back to your old job. When I went driving from part time I never signed anything like that

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Generally the Company likes to pull out the check book during a contract year and then cry poverty during negotiations; however, as you mentioned, this year may be different due to the tax cuts.
they did manage to accumate a ton of debt recently though. Just piling new package cars into a new center and then speculating on pointless technologies for air logistics and virtual supervising does the trick.

That's the problem. We are not being absorbed and our work is not leaving our small part-time air driver bldg. They are taking routes from other bldgs in our area, so those drivers can just transfer. We are a small bldg that only does EAM's and 10:30 NDA. We have no bid routes. We have no work to follow. I would to be able to transfer and retain seniority and pay. I need to figure out how to do this.
So you are saying that the new building will be taking ft drivers from your building?

If so, wouldn’t your seniority start when you go driving in the new building?

Here, if drivers are hired on the same day, the tie breaker is their company seniority.

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
So you are saying that the new building will be taking ft drivers from your building?

If so, wouldn’t your seniority start when you go driving in the new building?

Here, if drivers are hired on the same day, the tie breaker is their company seniority.
I spoke to my BA this morning and he assured me that I wouldn't have to worry about the issues in my first and second post. I asked him if he was absolutely sure and he said yes. The union is currently trying to arrange it so that we can transfer and not be new hires. We just have to wait and see if this will become reality.

Heavy Package

our cap ex is through the roof for the foreseeable future

You see one hub you've seen them all. friend Transfering. Quit and re-hire my :censored2:.

4382653993_bbc98033fd_z.jpg