Mr Fedex goes big time

bbsam

Staff member
Mr fedex gets quoted about 2/3 into the article.
I would love to see Dano the shills face when he sees this.
LOL. Really? Nothing against MFE, but all Memphis is going to do with that quote is urge journalists to "...comb through MFE's posts and note the wild speculation, unsubstantiated claims, disgruntled opinion and admitted hatred for the company. In light of this context, Fedex is highly skeptical and urges others to use caution when viewing the claims made by this individual."

thedownhillEXPRESS

LOL. Really? Nothing against MFE, but all Memphis is going to do with that quote is urge journalists to "...comb through MFE's posts and note the wild speculation, unsubstantiated claims, disgruntled opinion and admitted hatred for the company. In light of this context, Fedex is highly skeptical and urges others to use caution when viewing the claims made by this individual."
Your're just jealous.
Give him some credit,that's a large national news source he was just quoted in.
It's freakin hysterical.
As for combing through his posts maybe they already have.
CSM reporters are some of the best in the world.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He can expect to get a phone call from the Justice Dept. soon.

I'd be happy to testify as to what I have seen over the years. FedEx is completely aware it is an illicit drug "pipeline", but they look the other way. As to the online prescription deal, corporate was aware of the issue and condoned it because it was highly lucrative. I hope Fred has to get on the phone and call-up all his buddies in DC to bail him out, and that they tell him to shove it.

As Cactus said, when is the bottom going to fall-out, because Express is there.

bbsam

Staff member
Jealous? No. Tell me one part of my quote that is not 100% correct. It doesn't matter if the CSM quote is right or not. MFE has given Fred everything he needs to discredit MFE and make CSM look like childish high school paper writers.

Dispute that. Really, tell me and everyone else here that I am not correct. You know I am.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Jealous? No. Tell me one part of my quote that is not 100% correct. It doesn't matter if the CSM quote is right or not. MFE has given Fred everything he needs to discredit MFE and make CSM look like childish high school paper writers.

Dispute that. Really, tell me and everyone else here that I am not correct. You know I am.
The Christian Science Monitor quoted him,they apparently don't think he's childish.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Maybe someone who has time can search for the thread when this first came out awhile back,there were some great accounts of how rampant this fake pharmacy pickup crap was and the knowledge of sales and management.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Christian Science Monitor quoted him,they apparently don't think he's childish.

Sammy is getting scared, because somebody in the media is finally starting to track what is going on behind the scenes at FedEx. The great and powerful "Oz" is about to be revealed, and it's going to cost him some of his precious money. That makes me happy.

bbsam

Staff member
Sammy is getting scared, because somebody in the media is finally starting to track what is going on behind the scenes at FedEx. The great and powerful "Oz" is about to be revealed, and it's going to cost him some of his precious money. That makes me happy.
Would make me happy to see you on Meet the Press.

Up 'til now you've laid low. Here's your shot. Why not offer CSM an exclusive interview?

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
The media has a hard time exposing any company. What they say could affect their portfolios.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Would make me happy to see you on Meet the Press.

Up 'til now you've laid low. Here's your shot. Why not offer CSM an exclusive interview?

I'm open to be interviewed at any time by the media. I stand by what I've said, and the reference in CSM is entirely accurate. Every courier who has been here long enough has seen and delivered a significant amount of drugs. There have also been several internal scandals where employees were going through packages and dealing the drugs, sometimes in conjunction with managers. FedEx managed to keep it out of the media.

If they want to interview me, I'll provide more info, station IDs, and what went down. All true.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm open to be interviewed at any time by the media. I stand by what I've said, and the reference in CSM is entirely accurate. Every courier who has been here long enough has seen and delivered a significant amount of drugs. There have also been several internal scandals where employees were going through packages and dealing the drugs, sometimes in conjunction with managers. FedEx managed to keep it out of the media.

If they want to interview me, I'll provide more info, station IDs, and what went down. All true.
So reach out to them. They are aware of you. They quoted you. Why on earth wouldn't they want the whole story?