MrFedEx Over and Out

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Time to move in a different direction. I'll be starting my own website which will be more closely allied with FedEx concerns. Take care, and keep on fighting against Smith.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let us know where to find it! Please!

Will do. Just trying to find a name. I can't use "FedEx", so it will be something else closely-related. I'll get the info to you when I get all the details worked out. Thanks to all of you for your support and I hope to see you on the new site.

Ricochet1a

Will do. Just trying to find a name. I can't use "FedEx", so it will be something else closely-related. I'll get the info to you when I get all the details worked out. Thanks to all of you for your support and I hope to see you on the new site.

PM is full...

bbsam

Staff member

Why leave before the details are worked out?

rod

Retired 22 years
I always wondered why the Fedex crew wanted to hang around a UPS site. Make sure you thank the owners of this site before you go. They have been more than accomodating to Fedex'ers.

bbsam

Staff member
I always wondered why the Fedex crew wanted to hang around a UPS site. Make sure you thank the owners of this site before you go. They have been more than accomodating to Fedex'ers.

Accomodating? We aren't any more trying than anyone else around here (or now gone). Nice site, but don't expect fawning and groveling. In fact, if you've been paying attention over the years, you may have learned a thing or two.

vantexan

All comments and opinions will be welcome. What's up with all of the attacks? I guess you've been sucked back in.

No, I've disagreed with you on some points. The attacks are coming from Ricochet1A, who considers anyone who disagrees with anything he says as a blithering idiot. I don't like what the company is doing, but considering the economic times I have to put up with it. And I strongly suggest, having quit myself, that anyone who is considering quitting think it through. They might think they are giving the middle finger to the company, but they may end up giving the middle finger to themselves. And when Ricochet1A tells me what a fool I've been for working for FedEx all these years he's slamming 10's of thousands of people for doing the same. Most people work for a company until it becomes a bad deal. FedEx wasn't really a bad deal until the pension was terminated and about the same time it became clear that for mid-range employees it was never going to pay well. I'm not saying it was a great deal, but for people not trained to do anything else it wasn't a bad deal. Now it is, but the economy sucks. And, if ever a union gets in, Express will be so pared down that the company will be able to pay better because the bulk of the freight will be delivered through Ground by people so screwed pay wise that we look upper middle class in comparison. And that huge crash in the background will be UPS going down in flames because FedEx Ground has taken so much business they can't afford great pay, benefits, and fat pensions anymore. If this were Star Wars Fred Smth would be the emporer, MT3 would be Darth Vader, the ops mgrs would be the storm troopers in the white armor, and you would be Hans Solo slamming his fist on the instrument panel of the Millenium Falcon trying to get this bucket of bolts revolution off the ground. I'm afraid the Empire is looking a bit too strong this time.