MrFedEx

snackdad

Have not seen you on here lately. Your presence is missed. Hope all is well with you and just wanted you to know that I appreciate all the efforts you have done on this site (and I am sure in your workplace) to make FedEx a better place too work for the average Joe.
This forum site is not the same without you. Hope you have a great weekend.

snackdad

Are you jealous or did you just feel like saying something nasty to make you feel better about yourself. How is the job, marriage, home life? There must be something amiss for you to take the time to attack another out of the blue. Do your self a favor, after work go for a nice long walk..........off a short pier. You really should be banned from the site.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I must have missed something here?

Something ugly (that obviously got pulled) between post #1 and 2?

Anyway, hope all is well with you Mr. FedEx.

bbsam

Staff member
Wasn't nearly as bad as was made out to be. A double or triple entendre that I had missed and had greatly offended both snackdad and tonyexpress. Not really that ugly, but sensitivities were aroused. Or maybe I should just say people got upset so nobody mis-reads what I'm trying to say.

vantexan

I'm wondering if MFE got angry with my reply on his last post? Wasn't being critical of him, but I know he doesn't like my saying I'm not expecting UPS pay, etc. Still, it's his energy that drives this forum. And I'm sure he gives Memphis fits.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

OK, this means that I'm not crazy, but it has been awful quiet this week. Hope all is well with everyone, I am now officially kidney stone free (if anyone cares, I know I do..lol) had to have it zapped out yesterday. Thankfully, we had already celebrated "new vacation and sick days" day, so I could lay in the hospital and still get paid without worrying too much.

snackdad

The story is, is that there have not been many significant new posts due to the obvious absence of MrFedEx. I expressed thanks for all the work this person has done to create so many new topics which results in dialog and commentary. BBSAM felt it was appropriate to accuse me of "slurping" and other derogatory innuendo. I felt that this attack was completely out of line. BBSAM pulled his comment in a cowardly way and made excuses for his behavior rather than A) not saying anything negative to begin with or B) Manning up and apologizing for such infantile behavior directed at someone he does not even know. If you want to know who I am BBSAM send me a PM with your phone number and I will gladly chat.

bbsam

Staff member
The story is, is that there have not been many significant new posts due to the obvious absence of MrFedEx. I expressed thanks for all the work this person has done to create so many new topics which results in dialog and commentary. BBSAM felt it was appropriate to accuse me of "slurping" and other derogatory innuendo. I felt that this attack was completely out of line. BBSAM pulled his comment in a cowardly way and made excuses for his behavior rather than A) not saying anything negative to begin with or B) Manning up and apologizing for such infantile behavior directed at someone he does not even know. If you want to know who I am BBSAM send me a PM with your phone number and I will gladly chat.
I had nothing to do with pulling the comment. I would gladly post the exact thing again if I thought it wouldn't be deleted again. Since it would be, I will put it in more acceptable terms.

I think your fawning and hanging on every word MFE posts is sad and pathetic. I thought your concern for him may have been better suited for a private message where he might stand a better chance of getting it since it would show a message in his E-mail account since, as has been noted, he has not been on the forum in quite some time. These are not negative or positive, simply opinions. As such, I see nothing to apologize for and don't care who you are. Perhaps you can take your own suggestion and PM MFE with your phone number and the two of you can chat.

bbsam

Staff member
Looking at the different Fedex threads, seems there is very little on any of them for the past week or so. Interesting. Like Fred has silenced the zealots. Still wondering what happened to Fedex267. Perhaps Memphis dispatched some "emmissaries". Probably tracked him down through a "Trojan Horse" computer virus made to look like a Teamster's recruiting E-mail. No way he could have passed up that morsel.:wink2:

vantexan

Didn't see anything in your post that deserved criticism. Poor BBSam, he so wants to be admired as much as MFE. :salute:

vantexan

MFE is most likely on vacation and the last thing he would be thinking about is this forum.

Actually you can check on the main index a list of registered users who've visited in the last 24 hrs. Haven't looked at it today but MFE was on it a couple of days ago. I'll make him a deal: if he comes back in the next 2 days and participates I will leave this forum for good. I'm near retirement and it doesn't seem to make a dent in FedEx'es resistance to providing us a better life. So what the hey. I'd rather he lambast them than to spend my time pointing out the unfairness of it all. Life's not fair, history is full of villains who've plundered and pillaged, and the beat goes on.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Allright, allright.
I'm gonna stop coming to the Brown Cafe if things don't pick up around here.

Where are you Mr. FDX !? :sad-very:

Cactus

It's funny how you Express guys (and the rest of the industry) treat Ground like a step-child. I think bbsam will have the last laugh before we reach 2020.

Go ahead and worship Bbsam if you wish.

But the fact is that Ground is continually digging their own grave.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Go ahead and worship Bbsam if you wish.

But the fact is that Ground is continually digging their own grave.

I don't worship him although I do happen to think he is a smart businessman. You guys keep selling Ground short but their level of service is constantly improving, they beat UPS on time in transit in certain lanes and they sure as hell beat us on price.

Cactus

I don't worship him although I do happen to think he is a smart businessman. You guys keep selling Ground short but their level of service is constantly improving, they beat UPS on time in transit in certain lanes and they sure as hell beat us on price.

Their level of service has nowhere else to go but up.

And they can beat UPS on price because they pay their help slave wages.

Lastly Bbsam doesn't know every trick in the book either.