Mueller is wrapping it up - "I can't subpoena Trump"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can Mueller subpoena Trump?
Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.
The US Constitution has provisions for that within the Impeachment process.

"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."
Mueller declares, "I can subpoena everyone else though and I will until I find something against Trump!"

And to that end ...
Mueller issues grand jury subpoenas to Trump adviser's
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller has issued two subpoenas to a social media expert who worked for longtime Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone during the 2016 presidential election campaign.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mueller has told the president's legal team he will follow Justice Department guidance and not seek an indictment against Trump.

Mueller declares, "I can subpoena everyone else though and I will until I find something against Trump!"

And to that end ...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller has issued two subpoenas to a social media expert who worked for longtime Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone during the 2016 presidential election campaign.

social media? Maybe it should be a crime but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Sportello

And to that end ...

Why do you continue to outright lie?
You are making up phony direct quotes and attributing them to Robert Mueller.

The subpoenas seem totally legitimate, unlike some of the financial transactions that are coming to light.

Sportello

He’s just fishing, always interesting to see what he catches, from either side.
He is a not a good man, I fear. The BS gets tiring. He is quickly approaching Ricky status, already has sunk below tieguy/Newfie/upssup/teamster/beegdaday/bigbobups level.

Must be a management thing.

bbsam

Staff member
He’s just fishing, always interesting to see what he catches, from either side.
The Rudy quotes are pretty funny. They don’t have to be accurate. He just has to use his big mouth to keep the president smiling...eeeeewwww.

bbsam

Staff member
He is a not a good man, I fear. The BS gets tiring. He is quickly approaching Ricky status, already has sunk below tieguy/Newfie/upssup/teamster/beegdaday/bigbobups level.

Must be a management thing.
He likes to pretend he’s middle of the road but he’s more like 75% right wing and 25% legalize pot.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why do you continue to outright lie?

The difference between you and me is I know when I am lying.

This whole forum is pathetic with a bunch of nothings pondering and pontificating about nothing.

Some have fun with it while other deplorables think it is relevant and serious.

Lighten up Suzy.

floridays

Oh ye of little faith.

We are still a nation of laws in spite of our current condition.

The Truth shall prevail.
That is in question, we would not be here if the truth was the target. We are post Constitutional, and I have little faith in the justice system. You can search my username and find I have already made this claim. You can also search and see where I have said the nation is lost, it's gone. The truth doesn't have to prevail, by definition it is the truth. If the truth is not found, or denied, it is still the truth. I guess I'm just a little smarter than you, to be able to figure that one out.

Last edited:

floridays

The Rudy quotes are pretty funny. They don’t have to be accurate. He just has to use his big mouth to keep the president smiling...eeeeewwww.
But are they accurate on Department of Justice policy, and legal opinion? I know the answer, give me your answer.