Multi check cod

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Scan pkg...big arrow down..enter amount..big arrow up...scan 2nd pkg..enter amount..big arrow up...repeat til all pkgs r scanned...then back on delivery screen hit big arrow down n it will pull up all c.o.d.s and their amounts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do I scan the second package after the first amount is put in just not sure of the whole process.
You only use multcheck if you have more than one check for one COD package (for example a COD that is $1500 but is money order only. The maximum money order amount most places offer is $1000, so the receiver will get one for $1000 and one for $500).

When you're first starting out, if you have multiple COD packages to deliver, it's easiest to scan them one at a time and get a check or sheet it No Money before scanning the second, or you'll just get confused. It's hard to explain on here but once you figure it out you'll see how easy it is.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Do I scan the second package after the first amount is put in just not sure of the whole process.

You are getting yourself confused about multi check.

DriveInDriveOut gave a clear explanation here:

You only use multcheck if you have more than one check for one COD package (for example a COD that is $1500 but is money order only. The maximum money order amount most places offer is $1000, so the receiver will get one for $1000 and one for $500).

Dsrbdm

When you're first starting out, if you have multiple COD packages to deliver, it's easiest to scan them one at a time and get a check or sheet it No Money before scanning the second, or you'll just get confused. It's hard to explain on here but once you figure it out you'll see how easy it is.
This helps alot I've done cod with just the one package which is easy just haven't done the multi check cod for example two packages from two shippers with two checks.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
This helps alot I've done cod with just the one package which is easy just haven't done the multi check cod for example two packages from two shippers with two checks.

Once again, muti-check is only used when you have (more than one check presented) to pay a COD amount on a single package.

Dsrbdm

You are getting yourself confused about multi check.

DriveInDriveOut gave a clear explanation here:

Once again, muti-check is only used when you have (more than one check presented) to pay a COD amount on a single package.
Your right I was confused. I understand stand what your saying now . I was thinking if they had just more than one check use multi check .so the only use for that function is like you said if they have for example two money orders for a single package then once they are put in the screen will zero out to let you know all money was collected.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to the new rules cod fish are strictly prohibited for taking .
When I bring them up in my lobster traps , I am mandated to release them . What a waste of a good meal .

oldngray

nowhere special

Not exactly. It could be a multi package COD shipment with more than one COD tag. It is used when you have more COD checks than tags from the same shipper. For instance it could be 3 COD packages with a COD tag on every package but paid for with something like 5 or 6 checks.

Dsrbdm

Not exactly. It could be a multi package COD shipment with more than one COD tag. It is used when you have more COD checks than tags from the same shipper. For instance it could be 3 COD packages with a COD tag on every package but paid for with something like 5 or 6 checks.
So if there are more then once check for a single COD use multi check function but if it's one check per COD use the COD function.

oldngray

nowhere special
So if there are more then once check for a single COD use multi check function but if it's one check per COD use the COD function.

All you are doing with multi is adding more lines to enter more checks when necessary. Don't try to make it overly complicated.

Dsrbdm

All you are doing with multi is adding more lines to enter more checks when necessary. Don't try to make it overly complicated.
I'm sure just like everything else in the diad it more trial and error.learn by experience I'm just trying to get a heads up since I will be temp driving at peak this year.

Dsrbdm

Did you just recently pass the orientation class to become a utility driver? If so they usually have those study guides/training packets you might look at.
I just signed up for temp driving last week but I will ask about the packets. Right now I run the air shuttle in the morning and air driver on Saturday