Multiple jobs

our911s

I am a seasonal driver helper and have been with one driver so far but they asked me to do 2 routes today 1 with same driver and other with new driver and asked if i would be interested in preload or night unload. sounds good to me hopefully that means they like what i am doing or do they do that for all helpers? either way i will take it.

Nimnim

The Nim
Congrats, and I'm pretty sure they don't do it for all the helpers. The key question though is the extra work on preload or night, will it be just for the season? No matter what you'll be getting more hours if you do both helper and one of the other shifts, but I'd inquire if it's also a seasonal position you'll be filling there as well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am a seasonal driver helper and have been with one driver so far but they asked me to do 2 routes today 1 with same driver and other with new driver and asked if i would be interested in preload or night unload. sounds good to me hopefully that means they like what i am doing or do they do that for all helpers? either way i will take it.

It is not uncommon for a helper to jump with two drivers in the same day so I wouldn't read too much in to that; however, they don't normally ask helpers to work on the inside so you must have impressed someone.

Nimnim

The Nim
It is not uncommon for a helper to jump with two drivers in the same day so I wouldn't read too much in to that; however, they don't normally ask helpers to work on the inside so you must have impressed someone.

Dave, have you recommended another helper in the Upstate area?