Multiple tractor trailers involved in fatal crash on I-80

worldwide

I did not see anything else posted about this. I think the driver was a 30 year safe driver, on Founders Day. Very sad.

Multiple tractor trailers involved in crash on I-80 in Kidder Township - mcall.com

1080Driver

Division Manager was in our building the day after it happened. Said instead of it being a great day (Founders Day), it was the worst day in his 34 years at UPS. 41 year employee, I thought he said 41yr safe driving, maybe I misunderstood, certainly Circle of Honor. He said he didn't have a chance, never even hit the brakes.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I will never judge another driver's reasons for when they do or don't retire, but man, shoot me if I'm still working at UPS at the age of 71. If I worked at UPS to the age of 71, that be 53 years working here. I will die someday, but I don't want to have my monkey suit when I do.

A

anonymous6

these kind of stories give me the nightmares I have. took my disabled wife for a 2 hr drive around the Lake Tahoe area yesterday. not a good idea since it is Labor day weekend. I was a nervous wreck worrying about drunks and other careless drivers ( did not let on to wife though )

so sorry for this loss. sad.