Must find something wrong

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
And just think, down the road if you were to have some kind of injury or accident, they would pull up your observation history and say "oh look, old jaker friend*ed up in this and this; must be the cause", even though it's complete horse:censored2: that they had to fudge originally.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I just have the same attitude when I take the stupid survey every year. Might as well strongly disagree with every question. Always room for improvement.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I just have the same attitude when I take the stupid survey every year. Might as well strongly disagree with every question. Always room for improvement.
Those surveys don't mean jack :censored2: yo them.... it's just another dog and pony show to say that they improve on what feedback they get from employees..... total and 100% bs...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Those surveys don't mean jack :censored2: yo them.... it's just another dog and pony show to say that they improve on what feedback they give... total and 100% bullsjit....
IMG_1767.GIF

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I had my ride last week and my review tonight. He said I had the best pre-trip he'd ever seen and did a great job during the ride.

Then he said I didn't check the brights once I got in the cab--I checked them when I was outside the tractor. He said I didn't check that the heater was working--it was 81 degrees at 11:30 at night. He said my 4 inch flashlight was a hazard because it sits in the groove between the fire extinguisher an the door frame--it sits all the way to the right of the door, which no normal human would put their foot on to enter the tractor. He said I didn't test the steps before getting on the tractor--the new Kenworth's steps are incorporated into the bodywork. So I would probably have crash into something to really test the integrity of those steps. And he said I didn't check that the mirrors were secure, although, like the steps, they are also part of the solid bodywork.

When he was done, I said,"So you've got your five things then." He just grinned and told me to keep doing what I was doing.

It is what it is. The dance of the tards. The on road sups don't do anything more than train and tell us how slow we are going, so management has to get something out of them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those surveys don't mean jack :censored2: yo them.... it's just another dog and pony show to say that they improve on what feedback they get from employees..... total and 100% bs...
I have never heard back anything from one survey, have you?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have never heard back anything from one survey, have you?
Nope... but every year the questions are the same but get worded weirder and weirder... I would like to be able to have access to the comments left st the end... I'm sure there are thousands of doozies that would be very entertaining to read...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nope... but every year the questions are the same but get worded weirder and weirder... I would like to be able to have access to the comments left st the end... I'm sure there are thousands of doozies that would be very entertaining to read...
Started to get very PC too, like the suits are more worried about the gay folk than everyone else.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
These azzwipes are nothing more than bookmen, paid observers , who cares what they say , just yes them to death !!
Most couldn't handle your job anyway!!