MVDC Time again.

browned out

At our center UPS has posted a notice stating drivers can still fill out the MVDC the old way. The paper form that you list your driving violations or write NONE on the form. The old MVDC is all that is required by the DOT.

The UPSers.com MVDC gives UPS permission to access credit scores, medical records, educational records, criminal records, etc.

UPS requesting these permissions under the guise of the UPSers.com MVDC being required by the DOT is dishonest and unethical.

If UPS was honest and forthright; they could have asked permission to access all those records in a form that is completely separate from the MVDC. Instead UPS would rather be deceptive. It would have to be negotiated as UPS is presenting it as a condition of employment. Everyone who has submitted the UPSer MVDC is working under a separate agreement from those who submitted a paper MVDC.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
At our center UPS has posted a notice stating drivers can still fill out the MVDC the old way. The paper form that you list your driving violations or write NONE on the form. The old MVDC is all that is required by the DOT.

The UPSers.com MVDC gives UPS permission to access credit scores, medical records, educational records, criminal records, etc.

UPS requesting these permissions under the guise of the UPSers.com MVDC being required by the DOT is dishonest and unethical.

If UPS was honest and forthright; they could have asked permission to access all those records in a form that is completely separate from the MVDC. Instead UPS would rather be deceptive. It would have to be negotiated as UPS is presenting it as a condition of employment. Everyone who has submitted the UPSer MVDC is working under a separate agreement from those who submitted a paper MVDC.
Can you provide proof of this claim?

Johney

I'm pretty sure to access medical records you'd have to sign a HIPPA release? And being that they have our Social Security number they could probably access the rest already.

textat3

I believe this is true…4 supervisors at my center recently showed up with new cars despite being broke and a few drivers have had their Identity stolen. In my center a supervisor was fired for trying to pay back a loan he took from a driver by adding time to the drivers time card. They need to bring supervisors up to the same pay as drivers so we don’t have to worry about this stuff.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

LOL. Every year some yahoo gets busted for violations not reported or a DWI.

You folk in the Tinfoil Hat Brigade,

Once you fill out the info on paper, the company inputs it into guess what ?... the same system you are trying to circumvent! YOU ARE SCREWED!

JL 0513

I love how searching "MVDC" on UPSers brings up no results. Terrible search engine on there. They've been bothering us all week to get it done, how about putting it on the quick links page?

I found the link but you really have to dig.

JustDeliverIt

I believe this is true…4 supervisors at my center recently showed up with new cars despite being broke and a few drivers have had their Identity stolen. In my center a supervisor was fired for trying to pay back a loan he took from a driver by adding time to the drivers time card. They need to remove supervisors so we don’t have to worry about this stuff.

Fixed it for you

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Massachusetts only police officers who have a legitimate reason , like traffic stops, can access one's driving history.

textat3

I just heard a new supervisor was showing off his 2022 F350 DRW 6.7 Platinum…He is 27 and had been a supervisor for like 8 months….something smells fishy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I believe this is true…4 supervisors at my center recently showed up with new cars despite being broke and a few drivers have had their Identity stolen. In my center a supervisor was fired for trying to pay back a loan he took from a driver by adding time to the drivers time card. They need to bring supervisors up to the same pay as drivers so we don’t have to worry about this stuff.
Textat my friend you might need to loosen up the tin foil hat might be just a bit to tight

SaladTosser

Kill me now
Lol supervisors do shady stuff so your solution is to pay them more

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I just heard a new supervisor was showing off his 2022 F350 DRW 6.7 Platinum…He is 27 and had been a supervisor for like 8 months….something smells fishy.
Probably lives in a trailer park, lots of nice vehicles in trailer parks. When you don't waste money on a mortgage you can buy nice things.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down

Wait is this true? I just did the internet one. So now they have my total identity?