MVDC

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Blazian81, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Blazian81

Blazian81 Member

I had a speeding ticket that I had reduce to improper equipment, is that a violation that have to be reported on my mvdc that we have to do next month since I wasnt convicted of the violation?

2. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

You don't get in trouble for it so I'd just put it down just in case.

3. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

I'm curious, how do you get a speeding ticket reduced to improper equipment? Your speedometer not working?

4. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

Cover your own 4ss .

5. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

Every time I got pulled over, I told the truth..yes I was speeding. Thankfully they accepted my honesty and only gave me a warning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

It’s called negotiating with the cop. Did it many times when I was younger. Pulled over for speeding. Hey Mr. police officer. I’m really sorry. Any chance you could write me a ticket for something else that doesn’t give me points? Worked many times. Key is to be polite.

The whole system is a scam. They just want your money, and as much of it as they can get their hands on. Anyone can go to court and talk to the prosecutor before going in front of the judge. They’ll drop your speeding ticket in exchange for something else that has a higher fine attached to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

When it came to UPS I always found that lying my ass off worked best.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

Never knew you was management....

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. FedUPSer9816

FedUPSer9816 Member

Easy, they just want the money. I've been pulled over for speeding, 90 in a 55, only got a ticket for tinted windows. Being polite, apologetic, work uniform, CDL all help!

10. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

So you're saying a ticket for tint is cheaper than a ticket for 35 over? No way. Polite or not, if they want your money as you say you're paying for speeding.

11. FedUPSer9816

FedUPSer9816 Member

I'm saying that your average cop isn't looking to jam someone up. They will work with you, depends on how you respond to the situation. I've been caught dead to rights many times in my younger years, humility, honesty goes a long way.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  12. eats packages

eats packages I have depth perception issues

There is no way in hell you would be alive if you went 35 over any one single roadway in this city.

13. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Where do you think I learned?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

back in @MECH-lifts qualifying days I got pulled over in the big brown going 65mph in a 45mph during peak. I told the cop it was like arresting Santa for coming down the chimney...he laughed and told me he will see me in court.

15. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

Were you in management?:sick:

Oops. I saw I was a bit late @MyTripisCut .

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Boywondr

Boywondr The truth never changes.

Check with your state's BMV to see if it's a moving violation. Every state is often a bit different on infractions at times.

17. Blazian81

Blazian81 Member

It called having a lawyer lol

18. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I agree.
    BTW I never grabbed him.

19. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Put it down. If it is unneeded, you will get a message from HR asking you to do it again and to leave that info out.

20. 104Feeder

104Feeder Phoenix Feeder

In Arizona you can print your unofficial 39 month record online for $3. I use that to fill out the MVDC so I have a record to support my declarations. I used to staple it to the paper form. Perhaps your State has a similar option.