MY Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieguy

Banned
As one of the perps in this weekends verbal vandelism I want to extend my sincerest apologies to Cheryl and anyone else I upset. In the process of what started out as some good natured jabbing things apparently got out of control and upset our lovely host. That should never happen. I have a lot of respect for Cheryl and all the hard work she puts into this site and was upset to hear how much we upset her. In fact I have so much respect for Cheryl that the only thing that keeps me from moving to California is I hear Tonys is a pretty buff kind of guy. Again my apologies cheryl I'll gladly take any lashings you wish to dish out. :blush:

DS

Fenderbender
Cheryl suggested that I should give everyone a little lesson in getting along with others by sharing this little video
[youtube]U7JUh9_9-UM[/youtube]

upsgrunt

As one of the perps in this weekends verbal vandelism I want to extend my sincerest apologies to Cheryl and anyone else I upset. In the process of what started out as some good natured jabbing things apparently got out of control and upset our lovely host. That should never happen. I have a lot of respect for Cheryl and all the hard work she puts into this site and was upset to hear how much we upset her. In fact I have so much respect for Cheryl that the only thing that keeps me from moving to California is I hear Tonys is a pretty buff kind of guy. Again my apologies cheryl I'll gladly take any lashings you wish to dish out. :blush:

Tie, it takes a big man to apologize and to admit wrongdoing. I've come to enjoy your points of view and candid banter- it's what makes you you. At the risk of sound corny, I'll take the good with the bad even if I don't always agree with your argument. Don't ever change who you are- and that goes for everyone.:thumbup1:

DS

Fenderbender
Tie I just watched that whole video and I personally could not stop laughing .I think that was you cleaning the sink when you were nine.
But theres a little bit of each of us in it.Cheryls the teacher.

tieguy

Banned
made me watch it just to see the clean up job.

Looking for susan have not found her yet. I just know she's lurking nearby. :thumbup1:

area43

Dude! Tie, dont be getting soft on me now.(lite hearted joking fashion,LOL) As my hero Rush Limbaugh, would often say "Dittos" to the thread. Hey folks he does have a heart(Tie). Take care Area 43

Channahon

Tie,

When I logged on to Brown Cafef as a guest and noticed your posts being a UPS management person that encouraged me to join this site

When I decided to join the cafe, I found the posts intriguing and challenging at the same time. And felt I could contribute my experience and knowledge of UPS.

Challenging in the sense of some of the negative statements about UPS and UPS management. Intriguing because of the diversity of the union employees on the site. Some anti UPS, some pro UPS, but the best part of this site is the sharing of information and support to others when needed.

Non UPS posts also provide a nice break from UPS and members express their ideas in other areas.

I admire you for stating your opinions, somewhat strongly at times, but I think for the most part, your posts are read, as some members do respect your management position and tenacity on this site.

To apologize on the site to Cheryl, for everyone to see, indicates to me, you are a person of morals and integrity and have the character to acknowledge unacceptable behavior by you.

Glad you're sticking around.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
As one of the perps in this weekends verbal vandelism I want to extend my sincerest apologies to Cheryl and anyone else I upset. In the process of what started out as some good natured jabbing things apparently got out of control...
Wow tie! Thanks for apologizing, I appreciate it. :thumbup1:

Cheryl suggested that I should give everyone a little lesson in getting along with others by sharing this little video
[youtube]U7JUh9_9-UM[/youtube]
OMG DS, that video is great :)

sendagain

That video was made back when parents wouldn't put up with a kid pulling any crap at school. One phone call from the school and your ass was grass; that is if you hadn't been swatted by your teacher already.

UPS Lifer

Tie, it takes a big man to apologize and to admit wrongdoing. I've come to enjoy your points of view and candid banter- it's what makes you you.:thumbup1:

I have to agree with this quote! As management we come with a big target on our back. It's like being the fastest gun in the West. There is always someone who is going to challenge you and scrutinize every action you take.

I always felt that my supervisors represented me and I told them I would hold them to a higher standard. If they didn't approve they knew where the door was.

You put your neck out there alot....There are some statements in these posts that need to be called out. There are two sides and you always make sure that the other side is heard. I support you in your efforts to keep things on a level playing field. Keep the faith...I am there for you.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Tie,

Thanks for the apology.

Your welcome to come to California anytime in fact I'd say I grill a mean steak and we could have a chat without my being tremendously buff getting in the way.:cool::laugh:

705red

Browncafe Steward
I will agree with tie this one time. I too took part in the weekend slugfest with tie, at no time did myself or tie think we were offending anyone. Tie comes from one side of the fence and i come from the other side and we disagree ALOT but i thought it was all in good fun and i know tie did to, so i would like to apoligize to cheryl, the moderators and anyone else that got caught up reading our posts and were offended by them! Tony sorry if you were on the couch for the weekend but thats on tie!

DS

Fenderbender
Tie,

Thanks for the apology.

Your welcome to come to California anytime in fact I'd say I grill a mean steak and we could have a chat without my being tremendously buff getting in the way.:cool::laugh:
Hey,you cant invite him without inviting the rest of us,its in the works Tony,if theres no room left in the house we can bring tents,lets shoot for spring 2009.overnine and me will do the nametags,you can cook the steaks:)

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

A management person that admits wrongdoing:surprised: j/k dont write me up tie :happy-very:

ML(Not Major League)

tieguy

Banned
ugh. you have me reliving one of my many momments of shame.:happy-very:

all good though. Didn't see tonys offer to serve up some steak the first time. ...tempting ...very tempting.:happy-very:

feeder53

ADKtrails
TIEGUY, I think that is great for you to step up and do the right thing. I think this forum is a great communications tool and those that make it possible are the best......They do a great job...what a place..its great.

Does this mean all is forgiven?? He did say he was sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.