My "Best of Brown Cafe"

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
OVERBOARD'S thread "Good quotes or metaphors to use when question (sic) about performance."

SOBERUPS'S reply to "Pottery Barn Must Die..." thread:

"The fun really starts when you have a Pottery Barn delivery for a 3rd floor apartment. You break trace and get there first thing because you know you arent getting anything done until you blow this constipated mass out of your package car. The customer is inevitably not there....and the neighbors probably arent gonna want this 200-cubic foot pile clogging up their living room all day. Solution? DRIVER RELEASE. I dont care if its an apartment and needs a signiature, its got to go NOW. I have never had a claim on a PB delivery."

MORELUCK'S reply to "Finish this sentence: I am so thankful that I...

"have focus and can concentr... oh look, a rainbow!"

anonymous'S reply to "HOW I CAME TO BE ABLE TO FORGIVE UPS FOR MY TERMINATION! part 1

"This sucks. Sometimes life comes at you fast. Grab a snickers."

OUTTA HOURS thread "The Bigger Impact of the 'Me First' Attitude on Everyone From Cell Phones to Lunches"

To all of you: Here's a day-old doughnut and 10 more stops!

Last edited by a moderator:

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
I don't know why I have censors all over my posts. Maybe I'm hitting a button to activate them or Brown Cafe is not compatible with my operating system. Sorry if this post looks and sounds confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DS

Fenderbender
Not to worry JDoe,we realize you were not being a potty mouth.
Curious,how do you record a pottery barn sig req del w/o a sig?

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
Hello DS.
That was Soberups reply regarding Pottery Barn.

Also, anybody else have any threads or replies they thought were good? I do enjoy a good laugh as work can be so stressful.
Thanks.

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
Hi 407,
I'm not Tie. I'm just lil' ol' me who has been lurking here FOREVER.Your post that I included in my "Best of.." had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Thank you for the laugh!

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I’m honored that you consider one of my threads as “The Best Brown Café’ and that it is listed first.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't know why I have censors all over my posts. Maybe I'm hitting a button to activate them or Brown Cafe is not compatible with my operating system. Sorry if this post looks and sounds confusing.

Are you using an Apple OS of any type? We have recently been having a few problems from a technical standpoint. I'm on a MacBook myself.

71blazer

Oh yeah that was mad funny!! Quite possibly the bestest thread on Browncafe ever! However I am partial to the mad-libs one.. Oh man what an out of control internet rebel I was. Thanks for posting that, DS!

I haven't been on here in years so I forgot my Diadlover password (whoopsidoodle!) and had to make a new account for this epic post. I thought that I knew that I didn't know it but now I know that I don't know it or something like that. I can here Cheryl now, "godammit is he gonna start this crap again?" and to that I would reply that I'm not really starting this crap again as much as I am resuming it.

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
TIGER?!?!?!? Hello, it's mountain lion time!!!!

and btw, as the creator of the thread with the most responses ever, I'm kind of hurt that I didn't make the cut
(j/p)

Hi Cementups,
I know, I know.  I'm so ashamed.  There goes my reputation.  Oh wait, I don't have any.

Nobody else besides DS (thanks, btw) has a favorite thread/post?  Really?  Come on...I'd like to hear yours, and yours, and yours.....(finger pointing to all of you)

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
OVERBOARD'S thread "Good quotes or metaphors to use when question (sic) about performance."

SOBERUPS'S reply to "Pottery Barn Must Die..." thread:

"The fun really starts when you have a Pottery Barn delivery for a 3rd floor apartment. You break trace and get there first thing because you know you arent getting anything done until you blow this constipated mass out of your package car. The customer is inevitably not there....and the neighbors probably arent gonna want this 200-cubic foot pile clogging up their living room all day. Solution? DRIVER RELEASE. I dont care if its an apartment and needs a signiature, its got to go NOW. I have never had a claim on a PB delivery."

MORELUCK'S reply to "Finish this sentence: I am so thankful that I...

"have focus and can concentr... oh look, a rainbow!"

anonymous'S reply to "HOW I CAME TO BE ABLE TO FORGIVE UPS FOR MY TERMINATION! part 1

"This sucks. Sometimes life comes at you fast. Grab a snickers."

OUTTA HOURS thread "The Bigger Impact of the 'Me First' Attitude on Everyone From Cell Phones to Lunches"

To all of you: Here's a day-old doughnut and 10 more stops!

I am humbly adding Cementups "How's the View?" to my Best of..  He's hurting right now.

Here's your doughnut and 10 stops.

Buck Fifty

Re: Starting Preloader
In my hub, I unload, and I then quickly run to the sort isle, and sort what I unloaded, and then I run over to each PD as fast as I can, and I pick off what I sorted down to the trailers, and then I run down into the trailer, and load.

Still laugh when I think about this one !!! Best newbie post should be awarded !​

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
Re: Starting Preloader

In my hub, I unload, and I then quickly run to the sort isle, and sort what I unloaded, and then I run over to each PD as fast as I can, and I pick off what I sorted down to the trailers, and then I run down into the trailer, and load.
Thanks ICU!

Still laugh when I think about this one !!! Best newbie post should be awarded !