My board keeps freezing up

bddaddy

What am I doing wrong that makes my board freeze up 5 to 10 Times a day? The touch screen freezes and it won't scan. I can use the Orange button and enter the "find" mode to sheet the pkg but if it needs a signature i have to restart the board. It does this for a few stops then works fine for a few, then back to frozen.... All day long

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
What am I doing wrong that makes my board freeze up 5 to 10 Times a day? The touch screen freezes and it won't scan. I can use the Orange button and enter the "find" mode to sheet the pkg but if it needs a signature i have to restart the board. It does this for a few stops then works fine for a few, then back to frozen.... All day long
perfectly normal!

Last edited:

DeliveryMachine

Been driving for about 3 years and that exact thing happened to me today for the first time. Strange! I restarted it and it went back to normal

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Your center manager will gladly tell you he owns everything in the building. Ask him why his diad doesn't work.

iowa boy

Throw it about 10 feet in the air and let it hit the ground and bounce a couple of times. This will correct a lot of problems with the board. Had to do this on quite a few diad 3's and 4's. Am starting to have to do this with some of the 5's now also.

wrecker

Throw it about 10 feet in the air and let it hit the ground and bounce a couple of times. This will correct a lot of problems with the board. Had to do this on quite a few diad 3's and 4's. Am starting to have to do this with some of the 5's now also.

“Perform percussive maintenance”

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Response from the diad maintainance folks:
"Could not duplicate, ok to use." OR,
"Parts on order, ok to use"
Then, we will see questions about having a ton of red tagged diads, and no money to fix!
My favorite is ...” fixed , ( let me know )”

Karma...

.......sounds like the ups board of directors