My building is falling apart at the seams!

Hot Carl

Tell that to the half dozen DQs we’ve had in the past month. We have our own personal peak about to start in about a week with college coming back in session. For some reason they decided to frantically train a bunch of new hires in July and August. This will be our first taste of disaster before the big one in December.
Are you having the same problem we are with rolling out 22.4s? We had a whole bunch of people sign for the job who wanted nothing to do with the RPCD when those sheets were up. They all got to go to the easy class, not Integrad. Now they're going out on the road and failing miserably because they evidently had no idea what they were getting themselves into. They must have thought it would be an easy driving job. The trucks they take out in the morning sure look like full routes to me.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
We are running near peak volume here on both air and ground and it is the middle of summer in Florida when it should be quite slow.

We are running every available body, vehicle and DIAD that we have.

We are already running 2 AM shuttles to the airport every morning.

We had many drivers coming in tonight past 22:00 due to excessive volume.

We still can not put in enough runs. We have many cars outside on red tag because automotive will not authorize the major repairs needed and the mechanic's hours to fix them.

When will the bean counters in Atlanta figure out that if we cant handle it now that we are DOOMED at peak?

Yup, same thing here except no one out that late...welcome back Amazon.

So if anyone is listening in the puzzle palace we need additional equipment and people...boxes do not deliver themselves.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yup, same thing here except no one out that late...welcome back Amazon.

So if anyone is listening in the puzzle palace we need additional equipment and people...boxes do not deliver themselves.

Unless we will be acquiring enough new volume in the near future to replace Amazon it might not be a good idea to invest too much into new equipment and people. They will be ditching us soon or vice versa. It’s probably better that we cut ties now like our other competitors have. I mean they are “only” 6% (or whatever) of our volume and also a low profit generator right?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Are you having the same problem we are with rolling out 22.4s? We had a whole bunch of people sign for the job who wanted nothing to do with the RPCD when those sheets were up. They all got to go to the easy class, not Integrad. Now they're going out on the road and failing miserably because they evidently had no idea what they were getting themselves into. They must have thought it would be an easy driving job. The trucks they take out in the morning sure look like full routes to me.
We aren’t running Saturday ground yet, so no 22.4s.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
No satire here......we’ve had peak level volume since before Prime Week.

Out west we are drowning in volume. RPCD’s, 22.4’s.....we don’t have enough of any. 14 hour days, 8hr requests ignored, and 9.5’s are a joke at this point. Paying those grievances is now the cost of doing business evidently.

We’ve had the part-timers who were interested in going FT.....only come on and except for a few, all fail. Outside hires aren’t fairing much better.

Something with Amazon referred to as “rural contract” is destroying are buildings. Essentially places without Amazon Flex drivers your Amazon is delivered primarily through UPS.

Just wrapped up a 65 hour week where I was averaging 220 stops over 330 pieces and 150 miles a day. Saw a driver in my town last night at 10:22 and I’m 35 miles from the closest building.

Peak will be cataclysmic!!!!

No satire here......we’ve had peak level volume since before Prime Week.

Out west we are drowning in volume. RPCD’s, 22.4’s.....we don’t have enough of any. 14 hour days, 8hr requests ignored, and 9.5’s are a joke at this point. Paying those grievances is now the cost of doing business evidently.

We’ve had the part-timers who were interested in going FT.....only come on and except for a few, all fail. Outside hires aren’t fairing much better.

Something with Amazon referred to as “rural contract” is destroying are buildings. Essentially places without Amazon Flex drivers your Amazon is delivered primarily through UPS.

Just wrapped up a 65 hour week where I was averaging 220 stops over 330 pieces and 150 miles a day. Saw a driver in my town last night at 10:22 and I’m 35 miles from the closest building.

Peak will be cataclysmic!!!!
How do you get 65 hours?

over9five

Staff member
They claim it’s on road hours...

08-11-Trump-Wrong.jpg