My building is falling apart at the seams!

wornoutupser

We are running near peak volume here on both air and ground and it is the middle of summer in Florida when it should be quite slow.

We are running every available body, vehicle and DIAD that we have.

We are already running 2 AM shuttles to the airport every morning.

We had many drivers coming in tonight past 22:00 due to excessive volume.

We still can not put in enough runs. We have many cars outside on red tag because automotive will not authorize the major repairs needed and the mechanic's hours to fix them.

When will the bean counters in Atlanta figure out that if we cant handle it now that we are DOOMED at peak?

barnyard

KTM rider
My building is screwed for peak.

FE is going to be able to point and say, "I told you so." When UPS chokes on the Amazon volume at peak.

barnyard

KTM rider
I'm looking forward to peak

I am not.
There is a temp driver in my loop that they are planning on calling back, that will not work past 5p. That means everyone else in the loop works past the air pull time. We have to set up a meet with someone off area, meet, get rid of air and finish. All the extra hoop jumping adds another 30 minutes (minimum) to the end of the day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are running near peak volume here on both air and ground and it is the middle of summer in Florida when it should be quite slow.

We still can not put in enough runs. We have many cars outside on red tag because automotive will not authorize the major repairs needed and the mechanic's hours to fix them.

When will the bean counters in Atlanta figure out that if we cant handle it now that we are DOOMED at peak?
Sup and I were talking about this recently. Basically his response was they’re only gonna need 1 day to train seasonals with the mapnav in the board now.

Lol yeah good luck with that

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, whts the problem sounds like a normal day at the brown machine to me

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am not.
There is a temp driver in my loop that they are planning on calling back, that will not work past 5p. That means everyone else in the loop works past the air pull time. We have to set up a meet with someone off area, meet, get rid of air and finish. All the extra hoop jumping adds another 30 minutes (minimum) to the end of the day.

How’s that work

Boss it’s 5 o’clock I’am outta here

Overpaid Union Thug

Sounds like not enough of you guys are wearing your reflective vests when you’re supposed to. 85% compliance means 85% compliance!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Sup and I were talking about this recently. Basically his response was they’re only gonna need 1 day to train seasonals with the mapnav in the board now.

Lol yeah good luck with that
Tell that to the half dozen DQs we’ve had in the past month. We have our own personal peak about to start in about a week with college coming back in session. For some reason they decided to frantically train a bunch of new hires in July and August. This will be our first taste of disaster before the big one in December.