My center manager changed my start time to make me look late

Gaintain

On Friday I walked by my manager. He looked at me & says I’m late. I said nope my start time on my board says 9:20a. He then said I’m lying, so I get my board & show him. He look confused & makes excuses...but then I tell him to apologize. After trying to avoid apologizing for a few minutes...he does. I logged into my UPSers yesterday...and what do you know!?! It now mysteriously shows me as late. I’m on vacation this week but talked to my stewards this morning, and they are looking into it. Unbelievable!!! This has to be some type of integrity issue! :

Attachments

• 38E49162-6918-45C8-BA1D-101DDF29A06B.jpeg
    38E49162-6918-45C8-BA1D-101DDF29A06B.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 272

sandwich

The resident gearhead
In the western region we go by posted start times, not what it says in the board. Check your supplement to make sure your right.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
On Friday I walked by my manager. He looked at me & says I’m late. I said nope my start time on my board says 9:20a. He then said I’m lying, so I get my board & show him. He look confused & makes excuses...but then I tell him to apologize. After trying to avoid apologizing for a few minutes...he does. I logged into my UPSers yesterday...and what do you know!?! It now mysteriously shows me as late. I’m on vacation this week but talked to my stewards this morning, and they are looking into it. Unbelievable!!! This has to be some type of integrity issue! :
Also why are you starting so late? Are you a 22.4?

isn’t start time not supposed to be no later than 9am

Gaintain

Also why are you starting so late? Are you a 22.4?

I’m a RPCD. My route doesn’t leave the building until around 9:45. Loaded on the back of the dock. One of the last to leave the building.

Gaintain

In the western region we go by posted start times, not what it says in the board. Check your supplement to make sure your right.
That’s true. Stewards are checking into that. But a few other drivers whose trucks are loaded at the back of the dock with me, come in later or around the same time as i do. So If that’s his excuse, then all of us had better been marked late. Because if it’s just me that he did it to...that’s a problem.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Is that why, there is a *.... next to your time ?

Never heard of that.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you challenged a manager with a small weenie , low self esteem , and a guy who couldn't make it as an hourly?????

and this surprises you how??????

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
What supplement allows that ?

Yours, for one.

Central Region Supplement

Article 12 Section 2

Any employee may be required to report to work before his/her regular starting time and in such event, he/she shall be paid at the rate of one and one-half (1 1/2) times his/her regular straight-time hourly rate for all hours worked before his/her regular starting time in addition to the employee’s regular guarantee.