My Center Manager has another part time job...

iowa boy

I think you understand it but the best way to deal with posters like Socks is to ignore them. When you reply to them you are doing what they want and they are controlling you. The more emotional and vitriolic your response the more he/she is controlling you.

Would this be construed as a pro-socks or anti-socks comment?:dont_know::happy-very:

upsgrunt

I think you understand it but the best way to deal with posters like Socks is to ignore them. When you reply to them you are doing what they want and they are controlling you. The more emotional and vitriolic your response the more he/she is controlling you.

Hence my simple, direct, polite, and concise response: "please list your degrees and life accomplishments". I asked them the same question in a thread weeks ago and go no response, so I guess they can't lie their way out in any response.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hence my simple, direct, polite, and concise response: "please list your degrees and life accomplishments". I asked them the same question in a thread weeks ago and go no response, so I guess they can't lie their way out in any response.

There appears to be another best way. :wink2:

Does he carpool with 18 of his circus buddies in a VW Beetle?

Purple Lexus actually. Latest thing this week was upon his discovering the need to get two hot trailers to the railyard by their cutoff time he directed the nearest driver to hook them in a set and get them moving. Then one of his underlings pointed out that they were both 53` pigboxes. Details, schmetails.