My Center Manager

recklessandwild

I've been secretly admiring my center manager for quite some time now. It's at a point where it's quite possibly driving me crazy. He is obviously in management. I am a union employee. Also, he is married. I know what his wife looks like, and quite frankly as horrible as this sounds, I have her beat by a landslide. Which is partially what makes this difficult. I was hoping his wife was hot, and that would put me back into my place. Except that didn't happen. I'm one of the very few females in the building, and I'm actually a young and attractive compared to most.

I know I can't flirt with him. I know he isn't going to flirt with me. I know I'm not worth him risking losing his job or marriage over. The only option I have is that when I finally quit, I can make one attempt before I walk out those doors for the last time. I will say this though, I would totally get a job somewhere else if I could have that beautiful man.

I'll be honest, I guess my hope with posting this, is that maybe he reads brown cafe, and thinks maybe this is about him. & starts a secret challenge of what he or I wore that day to figure it out. & we keep it on the down low. LOL

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Give it a rest, you homewrecker. Sounds like you're gonna quit sooner or later anyway. Just do it already and open up a spot for a guy somewhere who actually needs a job instead of wasting space.

john chesney

I've been secretly admiring my center manager for quite some time now. It's at a point where it's quite possibly driving me crazy. He is obviously in management. I am a union employee. Also, he is married. I know what his wife looks like, and quite frankly as horrible as this sounds, I have her beat by a landslide. Which is partially what makes this difficult. I was hoping his wife was hot, and that would put me back into my place. Except that didn't happen. I'm one of the very few females in the building, and I'm actually a young and attractive compared to most.

I know I can't flirt with him. I know he isn't going to flirt with me. I know I'm not worth him risking losing his job or marriage over. The only option I have is that when I finally quit, I can make one attempt before I walk out those doors for the last time. I will say this though, I would totally get a job somewhere else if I could have that beautiful man.

I'll be honest, I guess my hope with posting this, is that maybe he reads brown cafe, and thinks maybe this is about him. & starts a secret challenge of what he or I wore that day to figure it out. & we keep it on the down low. LOL
Get a driver if want a real man.

Brisket

IMG_5252.GIF

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How hot of an Ol gal are ya?