My first day as a loader...

TheKid99

I like it...

I loaded trucks... not bad.. its a hell of a workout to say the least.

they put me in the second hardest P in the hub

and I got stuck with a trailer spilled with cat litter... I was sneezing all day.

Island

Know your rights, shake hands with your steward and learn his name. Management will harass you, you'll want to be ready once you have your seniority and you can finally stand up for yourself.

J

jibbs

I'd tell you it's all uphill from here but well...

It is all uphill. Going uphill is the hard part... "It's all downhill from here" means a person's finished the more difficult tasks and can relatively coast to his or her end-goal.

Not trying to be a :censored2: or anything, it's just a pet peeve of mine when I hear cliches get a little twisted.

Ant12

My biggest advice is to never get pissed or mad if ur backed up cause it's not worth it. Neither is working so fast and hard that you leave everyday barely able to move

Box Ox

If you're fine now, management will pile even more on you. Learn to play the game with them. Once they know you know your rights it'll be more trouble than it's worth to bother you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I like it...

I loaded trucks... not bad.. its a hell of a workout to say the least.

they put me in the second hardest P in the hub

and I got stuck with a trailer spilled with cat litter... I was sneezing all day.
cat litter in trucks is commonplace...they use it to suck up spills from leakers...or when it rains and the roof leaks...lol

TheKid99

My supervisor "heard" I was bad yesterday

so they sent me to another PD

and the pt supervisor asked where I was and he wants me so I went back to the same pd as yesterday

oh the irony lol