My first day of 30 day driving probation.

Bitcoinz

They wanted my "Avatar" pic.
Well, what an interesting day. First off, I want to apologize to all the drivers I misloaded packages on to their trucks! What a pain in the ass.

It was 90+ degrees out on my first day, boy was I sweating bullets, it felt good though, especially at the end of the day. And it was only an 9 hour day for me. Right now the only plan I got is adapt or die. Guess I didn't realize how out of shape I am in.

The good news is my supervisor is really cool and knowledgeable. I know it was an easy day too and the load will increase, but not much more, hopefully. At least not till day 31. Ha ha.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Well, what an interesting day. First off, I want to apologize to all the drivers I misloaded packages on to their trucks! What a pain in the ass.

The good news is my supervisor is really cool and knowledgeable. I know it was an easy day too and the load will increase, but not much more, hopefully. At least not till day 31. Ha ha.
Glad you realize how a shtty load can ruin your day! And your stops will increase a WHOLE lot! But worry about that later on. Good luck out there and hope you do well for the next 29 days.

Future

Victory Ride

It was 90+ degrees out on my first day, boy was I sweating bullets, it felt good though, especially at the end of the day. And it was only an 9 hour day for me. Right now the only plan I got is adapt or die. Guess I didn't realize how out of shape I am in.

"Let theeeee games begin!!!!!!!!"

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

9 hour day? Hmmm

P

pickup

Day 31 won't be til January something I'm assuming.

Yep, Original Poster, come Oct 15, you stop accumulating days towards your 30 day "book"(seniority) . It remains that way all the way through jan 10(new contract , used to be Dec 30). You have a long audition period ahead. For all intents and purposes, you are a casual package car driver.