My First Summer.....My First Christmas

DorkHead

It`s been a while since I have been on line here. Finally, after 30 yrs. of busting my :censored2:, sweating like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke, dodging raindrops, trudging through snow drifts, dealing with irate drivers and listening to the daily dribble coming from my management team`s mouths, I am retired. My last day of work was in early April and I have enjoyed my first full summer as a regular person. What a great summer it was. I honestly had a hard time remembering what day it was and still do right now! It`s fantastic! Here is one for ya. I am actually for the first time in 30 yrs, doing my Christmas shopping for everyone and loving it. I am going to have a real Christmas. WOW!!! I still can`t believe it. I am done!! Please stay safe and unified everyone and have a very, very Merry Christmas.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh boy!
Great message ... just poor timing.
Remember peak?

Congrats
I felt the same way when I retired in 2013 ... still do.
Christmas time seems a bit magical and wonderful.

10 point

It`s been a while since I have been on line here. Finally, after 30 yrs. of busting my :censored2:, sweating like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke, dodging raindrops, trudging through snow drifts, dealing with irate drivers and listening to the daily dribble coming from my management team`s mouths, I am retired. My last day of work was in early April and I have enjoyed my first full summer as a regular person. What a great summer it was. I honestly had a hard time remembering what day it was and still do right now! It`s fantastic! Here is one for ya. I am actually for the first time in 30 yrs, doing my Christmas shopping for everyone and loving it. I am going to have a real Christmas. WOW!!! I still can`t believe it. I am done!! Please stay safe and unified everyone and have a very, very Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you! Just don't shop online and we can be friends.:)

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Be there before too much longer....

I hope you enjoy a long and healthy retirement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Gain any weight?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Can I borrow whatever the hell form of motorized contraption it was that you hurt yourself on?

Go-kart.

TTKU

Me in said go-kart

IMG_7770_zpsln9smqg0.jpg

TTKU