MY last hope. Derrick ROSE

705red

Browncafe Steward
How about Josh Gibson, he sparked the Bulls along with Noah, Dengs defense and everyone contributed something. The bulls are really deep bench wise. Miami is in for a good fight. Too bad Oprah taping her last show has pushed the game from tonight til tomorrow.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How about Josh Gibson, he sparked the Bulls along with Noah, Dengs defense and everyone contributed something. The bulls are really deep bench wise. Miami is in for a good fight. Too bad Oprah taping her last show has pushed the game from tonight til tomorrow.

They changed a playoff game for Oprah??

It was great to see the Lakers sent home with their tail between their legs. My Celtics showed just how old they are when Rondo got hurt.

Heat/Bulls will be the Finals as whomever wins this series will beat the Mavericks.

Gooooooooooo Bulls

brownedout

Heat/Bulls will be the Finals as whomever wins this series will beat the Mavericks.
I actually like the Mavs chances at taking the Heat in the Championship. Nowitzki is playing lights out. He and Kidd are both looking at their last/best chance. Their bench is loaded with vets who have played big, in big games. There is some vindication at work here. The Mavs were mere minutes from taking a commanding 3-0 series lead against the same Heat back in '06, a series they would lose 4-2. One aspect alot of us on this site can appreciate. The Mavs players really like their owner Mark Cuban, and coach Rick Carlisle, and would go to great lengths to give each their first championship. Carlisle has won numerous as a player, and assistant. Finally, I just really do not want the Heat to win one this soon. I'm fairly certain they will win a championship with this crew, just not now. This coming together of their "Big 3" has done damage to the competitive balance that all sports seem to be striving toward. All that being said , come on 407, lets hear a "Go Dallas Mavericks!"

brownedout

Happy now 407! Damn I just went down to see 4th qtr. and they are interviewing Jason Terry in his "Champions" cap. Congrats J Kidd and the Dallas Mavericks.