My Old Center Team

A

anonymous6

my mom stopped me from watching them when I was 8 cause I kept on poking my little sister in the eyes.

Buck Fifty

They were the reason we quit going to church when I was young. Them and wrestling on Sat night. Can I get an Amen ?

oldngray

nowhere special
stooges-eye-poke-o.gif

slantnosechevy

They were the reason we quit going to church when I was young. Them and wrestling on Sat night. Can I get an Amen ?

The Stooges and Bob Luce wrestling....both way ahead of their time. Gorgeous George, Dick "the Bruiser, Crusher, Sailor Art Thomas, Baron Von Raschke, Bobo Brazil, Blackjack Lanza, Sheik-Bobby Heenan(later Bobby "the weasel" Heenan & Bobby "the Brain Heenan), Andre "the Giant, Haystacks Calhoun, Moose Cholak, and don't forget the sponsor Ben's Auto........ Hilarious chit.

Dick "the Bruiser" lived on the north side of Indianapolis close to Keystone. Back in the late '80's you could see him mowing his own yard from time to time. Once in a while he'd stop and talk to people...great guy. Those guys made outrageous money for their day.

The Milkman

The Stooges and Bob Luce wrestling....both way ahead of their time. Gorgeous George, Dick "the Bruiser, Crusher, Sailor Art Thomas, Baron Von Raschke, Bobo Brazil, Blackjack Lanza, Sheik-Bobby Heenan(later Bobby "the weasel" Heenan & Bobby "the Brain Heenan), Andre "the Giant, Haystacks Calhoun, Moose Cholak, and don't forget the sponsor Ben's Auto........ Hilarious chit.

Dick "the Bruiser" lived on the north side of Indianapolis close to Keystone. Back in the late '80's you could see him mowing his own yard from time to time. Once in a while he'd stop and talk to people...great guy. Those guys made outrageous money for their day.

Forgot to mention....Buddy Rodgers, Killer Kowalski, Ba Ba The Giant, and our Italian Stallion Bruno Samartino.....Ray Morgan used to be the host and I also think Vince Mcmahon Sr if I am not mistaken.... This was while I was back in Jersey and the channels to watch kept changing, also in Black and White for you youngsters out there:peaceful:

A

anonymous6

my wife of almost 30 years just shakes her head when Im laughing my ass off at the Stooges. It's a guy thing I tell her. Timeless comedy.

texan

my wife of almost 30 years just shakes her head when Im laughing my ass off at the Stooges. It's a guy thing I tell her. Timeless comedy.
The part that I like, was the were all Jewish.

(Moses Horwitz,.... Jerome Horwitz,.... Louis Feinberg)
1897 – 1975,........ 1903 – 1952,............ 1902 – 1975

Shalom
Texan