My Old Center Team

The Milkman

Attachments

• DSC01035.jpg
    DSC01035.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 56

slantnosechevy

The part that I like, was the were all Jewish.

(Moses Horwitz,.... Jerome Horwitz,.... Louis Feinberg)
1897 – 1975,........ 1903 – 1952,............ 1902 – 1975

Shalom
Texan

Those guys sure got screwed by Columbia on royalties. By far, the most underpaid comedians of all time.......well except for Rodney Dangerfield who got no respect.

I wasn't a big fan of Shemp although he had a few good ones. The one in the Dry Cleaners with the gangsters was good." Joe Besser and Curly Joe Derita......forget it. The best were with Curley before his heart attack. My dad is 82 and still watches them on Sat. mornings.

oldngray

nowhere special
Without Curly it just wasn't the Stooges. Shemp .... wasn't funny. Joe Besser and Curly Joe Derita ? Should never have happened.

The Milkman

Those guys sure got screwed by Columbia on royalties. By far, the most underpaid comedians of all time.......well except for Rodney Dangerfield who got no respect.

I wasn't a big fan of Shemp although he had a few good ones. The one in the Dry Cleaners with the gangsters was good." Joe Besser and Curly Joe Derita......forget it. The best were with Curley before his heart attack. My dad is 82 and still watches them on Sat. mornings.

I agree....got the shaft...Yes after Curly it was not the same....Shemp had a few good ones, you can't blame them for trying , but after his death it was all downhill.....Way ahead of their time..and the site gags!!!!!!!!! How the heck did they pull them off back then..amazing stuff when you think of what they had to work with back then........:peaceful:

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
my mom stopped me from watching them when I was 8 cause I kept on poking my little sister in the eyes.

When I was about 6 or 7 I punched my little sister. My dad trying to explain that boys don't hit girls.... I came back with she's not a girl she's my sister......... The look on my dads face was classic, as the wheels in his head were thinking my son is a maroon.

The Milkman

When I was about 6 or 7 I punched my little sister. My dad trying to explain that boys don't hit girls.... I came back with she's not a girl she's my sister......... The look on my dads face was classic, as the wheels in his head were thinking my son is a maroon.

:rofl: