My peak ride came in

stoliohranj

Uploaded via Android app.jpg
This showed up yesterday at our center. They took out the a/c and the radio.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
3FE1B204-5DF2-455D-93CA-25D053F43FF3.jpeg
We have been getting lots of brand new P800 and P1000s the last year, probably half our fleet has been replaced. Our yard is full of old cars, it looks like UPS is staging up for a D-Day invasion or something. The middle and right TP-60s I spotted the other night, new design with wheel wells.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Good luck and enjoy that POS. We got one and it has been in the shop more than it has been on the road. The 4x4 should work great for the first month. At least they go faster than 67 (well for now)

looks like a regular cab dodge ram pickup no? you would figure it run just as good as the 40 or so of them i see parked in the employee lot everyday.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
lol reminds me of the fedex ford f150s
All they are is a dome on the back of the truck and a peel-and-stick fedex logo.

deal as long as I can unmount the back and take the rest of the truck home without any UPS logos on it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
UPS is becoming a joke. We have about eight new “amazon style” delivery vans at our building. The windows only go halfway down, and they took out the AC. You can’t see anything out of the side mirrors, and people keep bending the doors off them trying to back up to the belt lines. I mean WTf??!?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
View attachment 211482 We have been getting lots of brand new P800 and P1000s the last year, probably half our fleet has been replaced. Our yard is full of old cars, it looks like UPS is staging up for a D-Day invasion or something. The middle and right TP-60s I spotted the other night, new design with wheel wells.

I was just thinking the other day about how many new TP-60 trailers I've been seeing. It seems like every building has 5+ new ones on their yards right now.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You run any of the new freightliners out your way.
If your talking about tractors we have 2 sitting for a month waiting to be put in service.
If we get a package car in they go out the same day. Driving without license plate for months.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
UPS is becoming a joke. We have about eight new “amazon style” delivery vans at our building. The windows only go halfway down, and they took out the AC. You can’t see anything out of the side mirrors, and people keep bending the doors off them trying to back up to the belt lines. I mean WTf??!?
those are for shuttling the scabs in and out of the building during the strike

attracts less attention