my pockets got hit big time

I have just turned Full time on this past Tuesday but my seniority date is Dec. 22, and i notice a conflict in pay being that my pay dropped. Does your pay suppose to drop once ft or does it stay the same?

upschuck

Don't have those in my area, I think those have some funny things, but talk to your steward and management about the discrepancies. You should be at least at $29, and maybe even top rate, since you already went through driving progression once.(not really sure about that, though)

i will be contacting my steward in the am because this is the wrong time for this to be happening and the thing about it myself and another drive went ft and the same time and both of our checks are messed up

Genesis2

Hello guys I'm pt right now and working towards my 30 after tomorrow I will 26 days to go. My question is will I get a raise this year when everyone else does, I work the AM shift preloading?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
When you were reclassified as FT something got screwed up between HR and payroll. You should be at the $29 rate. Talk to your sup tomorrow. If you don't hear anything, go for the grievance.

upschuck

Hello guys I'm pt right now and working towards my 30 after tomorrow I will 26 days to go. My question is will I get a raise this year when everyone else does, I work the AM shift preloading?
You get raises on your anniversary date until you hit your 4 yr mark, then you get the Aug/Feb raises.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You'd have to have 30 working days within a 120 day period. Outside of the peak season.
This is probably the answer to your question. When several of us were hired up from TCD a few years ago, a couple of guys did not have enough punches as a TCD to get red circled at the TCD rate. Those guys dropped in pay to the $18 whatever rate.

This is probably the answer to your question. When several of us were hired up from TCD a few years ago, a couple of guys did not have enough punches as a TCD to get red circled at the TCD rate. Those guys dropped in pay to the $18 whatever rate.
I see what you are saying but how my check from last week be affected if it became official i made ft this week. I would look for my check next week to be screwed considering Tuesday everything swapped. not this week

DOK

Not sure how that happens. If a cv driver goes fulltime during his progression his/her pay rate is unaffected, at least here anyway. If this is a supplement issue get it fixed next contract time, no one should have their pay rate dropped when getting promoted to fulltime.

Not sure how that happens. If a cv driver goes fulltime during his progression his/her pay rate is unaffected, at least here anyway. If this is a supplement issue get it fixed next contract time, no one should have their pay rate dropped when getting promoted to fulltime.

progression meaning 30 days i have been through that 2yrs ago. i have gotten every raise. to put this into perspective the last 3 cv that went ft in my building did not drop at all they stay at same rate. then her come myself and the other guy we get dropped something just not adding up in our books. looks like ill have to look for a 2nd job if this is all right .