My sources are saying the Contract Pass overwhelmingly

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Nope.....my dealer works for Fedex
Speaking of FDX, I couldn't stop laughing Sunday. I saw this cat with his ground truck backed up on the lawn of this house down the street from me. I was like WTF are they doing on the grass like that especially on a Sunday. I couldn't believe it but this dude was using his work truck to move out. There was sofas, fish tanks, TVs, milk crates full of crap, some shtty looking velvet paintings and a bunch of other crap. My wife reminded me that it was the end of the month so I guess he was only a renter.

He didn't care about getting money back since he tore the hell outta that lawn. The best part was after he got done loading up some random boxes, him and his buddy just sat on the tail of the truck and sparked up a bone like it was nothing. Twenty minutes later he jumped in his FDX truck and bounced with all his junk.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Speaking of FDX, I couldn't stop laughing Sunday. I saw this cat with his ground truck backed up on the lawn of this house down the street from me. I was like WTF are they doing on the grass like that especially on a Sunday. I couldn't believe it but this dude was using his work truck to move out. There was sofas, fish tanks, TVs, milk crates full of crap, some shtty looking velvet paintings and a bunch of other crap. My wife reminded me that it was the end of the month so I guess he was only a renter.

He didn't care about getting money back since he tore the hell outta that lawn. The best part was after he got done loading up some random boxes, him and his buddy just sat on the tail of the truck and sparked up a bone like it was nothing. Twenty minutes later he jumped in his FDX truck and bounced with all his junk.

Dude is livin the dream

Sorry I lost my Ebonics dictionary. Could you translate that into English.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sorry I lost my Ebonics dictionary. Could you translate that into English.
Racist much? Sorry but I'm about as white as your tighty whities. Didn't realize using three words like bounce, outta, and cat were too much for some old man to understand that he thinks it's Ebonics.

Cat is man
outta is out of
and bounce is to leave

Oh yeah a bone is a joint, weed, wacky tobbaccy, green, MJ, grass, herb and whatever the hell else it's called by whites, blacks, Asians, Mexicans, and any other person who so smokes it.

Racist much? Sorry but I'm about as white as your tighty whities. Didn't realize using three words like bounce, outta, and cat were too much for some old man to understand that he thinks it's Ebonics.

Cat is man
outta is out of
and bounce is to leave

Oh yeah a bone is a joint, weed, wacky tobbaccy, green, MJ, grass, herband whatever the hell it's called by whites, blacks, Asians, Mexicans, and any other person who so smokes it.
Thank you for the language lesson.

542thruNthru

Bean hearing the same thing.

Well they are the magical fruit

Had a PT sup fired for doing that.

He actually did it 4 times. On the 4th he didn't realize the company had installed telematics since the last time. He actually didn't even know what telematics was.

Took it Saturday and they were looking for the package car all day (one of those large box trucks). They looked it up and fired his butt.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Cat is man
outta is out of
and bounce is to leave

Oh yeah a bone is a joint, weed, wacky tobbaccy, green, MJ, grass, herb and whatever the hell else it's called by whites, blacks, Asians, Mexicans, and any other person who so smokes it.
It's called the devils lettuce.