My supervisors are creating dangerous work conditions

So I've got supervisors who are not only working, but doing so dangerously. Breaking jams without asking if I have room in my trailer, blocking my egress with irregs, etc. Do I just file a regular supervisor working grievance and detail how they aren't even working properly, or is there a different article/section I should file under?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I've got supervisors who are not only working, but doing so dangerously. Breaking jams without asking if I have room in my trailer, blocking my egress with irregs, etc. Do I just file a regular supervisor working grievance and detail how they aren't even working properly, or is there a different article/section I should file under?
Ask @Integrity he will know.

I did correct egress I'm just wondering if there's something specific to this situation in our contract of if I should just do 3.7 like normal.

I do. All the time. And they give me some bull:censored2:. And I file 3.7. But last night was the first time supervisors working has directly placed me in a dangerous working condition. All I'm asking is whether or not I should file under a different article this time.

km3

I do. All the time. And they give me some bull:censored2:. And I file 3.7. But last night was the first time supervisors working has directly placed me in a dangerous working condition. All I'm asking is whether or not I should file under a different article this time.

Article 18, possibly. They may respond by telling you it's your job to clear egress. What's your history with the supervisor? Any way you could claim harassment?

Leah Medeiros

I was a Supervisor for 9 plus years, Peak in our hub was all hands on deck. My crew was awesome and I was rarely ever critiqued by hourlys or management. I know not all sups lead by example. Sounds like you have issues with this individual. Get your union rep and talk to them and address. However peak where I worked was the time we all helped .

over9five

Staff member
I was a Supervisor for 9 plus years, Peak in our hub was all hands on deck. My crew was awesome and I was rarely ever critiqued by hourlys or management. I know not all sups lead by example. Sounds like you have issues with this individual. Get your union rep and talk to them and address. However peak where I worked was the time we all helped .
Still is. Kids these days don't understand that. No work ethic.