My termination was implied, but now my sup is trying to deny it?

This month my knee got messed up because of my poorly managed department. There's this aisle everyone knows is too difficult for one person to the point where the last coworker I saw working there ended up limping away after 3 weeks. I took it as a challenge when I was assigned to that aisle so I figured out how to work there efficiently which meant running all over the place like the flash. Honestly, I must have seemed superhuman because of how fast I was working.

I liked that it was a great workout, and it kept me in better shape than everyone else. I literally had the leanest and most muscular physique out of everyone there. People were telling me that I had the body of a model, and whatnot. It was fun until a cyst in the back of my knee began to act up because of how much pressure I was putting on my knees with bending down constantly.

Then my grandmother died, and I had to drive to the other side of the state to attend funeral services which proved too much for my car. I ended up having to take 3 days off two weeks ago because of my knee, and I gave them a note for that. Last week I was having issues with my car, and I had to take it in so I missed one day that week for that reason. Then of course the day after I was suddenly overcome with the flu.

I asked my supervisor if I should stay home or come in despite the flu, and they told me that if I had the flu I shouldn't come in. At that point I had missed around 5 days including that day so I wasn't sure what I should do. The day after I was still just as sick with the flu so I informed my supervisor about it, just merely seeing what they thought I should do. They answered immediately with, "Sorry, but (FT supervisor) says not to bother even coming in."

I was enraged because I had tried so hard to demonstrate a strong work ethic and I busted my ass for a year before that and it's all derailed because of the worst month I've ever had? My grandmother's death, my knee injury due to their incompetence, my car breaking down and then getting struck with the flu all in a 3 week period? I had the documentation for all of it, yet the FT supervisor says not to even bother coming in.

Something didn't sit right about it with me even though I wasn't crying over it since I was already planning on leaving for a new job in a few weeks. I just had to check with the HR supervisor, and he told me "I checked with (FT supervisor) and he said you were never fired. It's up to you whether or not you want to come back in." So I messaged my other supervisor to see what they had to say about the email.

They immediately began denying that they had fired me at all even though in their first text there is very clear language that implies being let go. This just doesn't sit right with me, and even if I'm planning on leaving in a few weeks I think I should try to get this looked into for my coworkers if anything. What do you guys think? It really bothers me that my PT supervisor is trying to claim that "Sorry, but (FT sup) says not to bother even coming in" doesn't clearly indicate termination.

Too much texting and not enough paperwork and doctors notes being turned in.

I said "I had the documentation for all of it, yet the FT supervisor says not to even bother coming in" so I gave them all the documentation for everything so something doesn't sit right with the situation for me.

don’t blame the supervisors , you ran around like a chicken it’s your fault , QUIT RUNNING

I rewrote that post too many times and I forgot to put "in hindsight it was stupid of me to do that," but it still doesn't change the fact it was poorly managed. Everyone knew that job was too difficult for one person because they put the fastest sorters in the entire department next to each other when in reality they clearly didn't need to do that, and were just making things harder for us. However, I do accept responsibility for it.

My question is if the FT supervisor can actually do that even though I have all the necessary documentation/paperwork that proves these factors were beyond my control.

This month my knee got messed up because of my poorly managed department. There's this aisle everyone knows is too difficult for one person to the point where the last coworker I saw working there ended up limping away after 3 weeks. I took it as a challenge when I was assigned to that aisle so I figured out how to work there efficiently which meant running all over the place like the flash. Honestly, I must have seemed superhuman because of how fast I was working.

I liked that it was a great workout, and it kept me in better shape than everyone else. I literally had the leanest and most muscular physique out of everyone there. People were telling me that I had the body of a model, and whatnot. It was fun until a cyst in the back of my knee began to act up because of how much pressure I was putting on my knees with bending down constantly.

Then my grandmother died, and I had to drive to the other side of the state to attend funeral services which proved too much for my car. I ended up having to take 3 days off two weeks ago because of my knee, and I gave them a note for that. Last week I was having issues with my car, and I had to take it in so I missed one day that week for that reason. Then of course the day after I was suddenly overcome with the flu.

I asked my supervisor if I should stay home or come in despite the flu, and they told me that if I had the flu I shouldn't come in. At that point I had missed around 5 days including that day so I wasn't sure what I should do. The day after I was still just as sick with the flu so I informed my supervisor about it, just merely seeing what they thought I should do. They answered immediately with, "Sorry, but (FT supervisor) says not to bother even coming in."

I was enraged because I had tried so hard to demonstrate a strong work ethic and I busted my ass for a year before that and it's all derailed because of the worst month I've ever had? My grandmother's death, my knee injury due to their incompetence, my car breaking down and then getting struck with the flu all in a 3 week period? I had the documentation for all of it, yet the FT supervisor says not to even bother coming in.

Something didn't sit right about it with me even though I wasn't crying over it since I was already planning on leaving for a new job in a few weeks. I just had to check with the HR supervisor, and he told me "I checked with (FT supervisor) and he said you were never fired. It's up to you whether or not you want to come back in." So I messaged my other supervisor to see what they had to say about the email.

They immediately began denying that they had fired me at all even though in their first text there is very clear language that implies being let go. This just doesn't sit right with me, and even if I'm planning on leaving in a few weeks I think I should try to get this looked into for my coworkers if anything. What do you guys think? It really bothers me that my PT supervisor is trying to claim that "Sorry, but (FT sup) says not to bother even coming in" doesn't clearly indicate termination.
How long have you worked here?

It doesn't. How do you know he wasn't just saying don't bother coming in because you have the flu?

My apologies as I wrote down the text incorrectly -- the exact words of that text was "Sorry, but don't even bother coming back" which definitely indicates termination. All of our following correspondence corroborated a termination taking place for sure.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I liked that it was a great workout, and it kept me in better shape than everyone else. I literally had the leanest and most muscular physique out of everyone there.
If you were in such great shape how come you didn't have your immunity built up to fight off the flu? You probably didn't even lift. That's why you let this place break you down son

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My apologies as I wrote down the text incorrectly -- the exact words of that text was "Sorry, but don't even bother coming back" which definitely indicates termination. All of our following correspondence corroborated a termination taking place for sure.

You seem to make alot of mistakes when it comes to retelling your "story". Is English your native language? Maybe that is what led to your misunderstanding

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

sorry about your abuela, but this is the gayest thing I've read on this site and much more gayer than I expected. To be honest, I couldn't finish, but nice headline. Next time, lead with " I broke a nail (only my pinky toe).