My time is here !!!

TheKingOfQueens

Any pointers on how to memorize it all?? Most guys I know wait till they're in driving school to memorize this. I've got about 2 weeks plus the week of driving school . Insert pointers here .........

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Any pointers on how to memorize it all?? Most guys I know wait till they're in driving school to memorize this. I've got about 2 weeks plus the week of driving school . Insert pointers here .........

If you graduated high school, do you really need to ask the forum this ?????
bml.gif

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?

Just do it over and over.
Write it down from memory, its like high school all over again. But the better you do the more they will like you.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Write every answer five times. I learned the whole test this way the first night of school (after being sent with little in the way of instructions). Aced the test day 2.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

Know it all bit the 5 and 10 is the absolute most important. You need to know all the 5 word for word. You need to know the bold part on the 10 but give an explanation of each. The instructors guided us on that but we had to have it down in are own words. I memorized it as I drove around or just relaxing at home. I learned aim high In steering then did that one and the next one. Then learned that one and did 1 2 3 then next and etc etc etc. When you think you know it do it again. Hope that helps

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
There have been multiple threads with great tips and information on learning the DOK. Good luck when you are driving the big truck and try not to look down on us package dogs.

QualityLoads

write it word for word until your hand falls off... im currently in driving school need 100%... today i didnt pass because i wrote "have an escape route" the answer was "have escape route"... lost points for "an". you should be fine though, you get 5 chances. be ready to verbalize this as you drive in a trainer car with other students sitting behind you. (Todays experience Day 2 driving school) CPU stuff is super easy. enjoy the pay dont be nervous.