MyChoice service now cost $5 per package!

saunupe1911

I'm extremely disappointed in UPS. They secretly changed their policy for UPS access points/stores to now charge customers $5 for every package rerouted there. This was a free service for years. Now they are charging???? They are even charging customers who own a mailbox at that store! Bad business.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm extremely disappointed in UPS. They secretly changed their policy for UPS access points/stores to now charge customers $5 for every package rerouted there. This was a free service for years. Now they are charging???? They are even charging customers who own a mailbox at that store! Bad business.
Just think!
You were getting a free service that resulted in UPS losing money on your packages that were rerouted.
Enjoy your largess from the past and make prudent decisions going forward.

BTW - we are not UPS Customer Service and really don't care.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just think!
You were getting a free service that resulted in UPS losing money on your packages that were rerouted.

Everybody always thinking they should get something for free....

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
4F6E98B9-A94D-42C7-B690-55C02DF6C6C3.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
It was probably always intended to incur a cost but had it free for a while to try to sell it to customers. I'm only surprised it was free for this long.

saunupe1911

Just think!

Well * what is this forum for???? Isn't it to voice issues in regards to UPS??????????

Last edited by a moderator: