NAACP

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This from a group that's racist itself.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...pts-racist-resolution-condemns-bigoted-naacp/

They just want to rile up black people to vote against the tea party in Nov. Why don't they protest against the huge debt being built up by the prez? Why don't they protest for worthy causes.

Who uses the term "colored people" anymore?? Even their name is antiquated.

They tried NAAHB (National Association for the Advancement of Home Boys) but it didn't have quite the same ring to it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is a group that's 101 years old and stuck in the past. Most 101 year olds have Alzheimers.........so do they. No longer a sane organization.

bbsam

Staff member
I once saw a Fox News interview about the war. They were getting the Obama administration's stance on the situation. They were interviewing Ollie North. Kind of hard to turn on that channel anymore. Good Lord! Ollie North?!

wkmac

I once saw a Fox News interview about the war. They were getting the Obama administration's stance on the situation. They were interviewing Ollie North. Kind of hard to turn on that channel anymore. Good Lord! Ollie North?!

bbsam,

Maybe there was good reason for discussing Obama with Col. North. Allegations have abound that Obama and company have been in secret plans to suspend the Constitution and erect concentration camps for suspected troublemakers among the citizenry. Now North has expertise in this area as he himself was the first to design such a plan in the first place.

Pay attention to the folks in the background when the couragous Congressman Jack Brooks started his line of questioning. I remember watching that testimony and the "OH :censored2:" needle going off in that room when Brooks started down that road. Funny how people forget that before the Obama communists conspired to imprison the republican voters that North and Company during the Reagan years wrote the manual in both Operation GardenPlot and Rex 84.

What you saw in North at Fox being nothing but a pole when in fact he was the expert on the subject.
:wink2:

[video=youtube;G8tQAYYtLok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tQAYYtLok[/video]

bbsam

Staff member
Wow, Wk! Holy crap! No denial, no, "We don't have any knowledge of such a program." I see now why after the whole fiasco all politicians had to consider "plausible deniability" in there every statement.

wkmac

Wow, Wk! Holy crap! No denial, no, "We don't have any knowledge of such a program." I see now why after the whole fiasco all politicians had to consider "plausible deniability" in there every statement.

Now when you hear Hannity and North tell each other "you're a great American" this should have new meaning!
:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(KANSAS CITY, MO) – Over 2,000 NAACP delegates today unanimously passed a resolution—as amended—called “The Tea Party Movement,” asking for the repudiation of racist Tea Party leaders.
The resolution condemns the bigoted elements within the Tea Party and asks for them to be repudiated. The NAACP delegates presented this resolution for debate and passage after a year of vitriolic Tea Party demonstrations during which participants used racial slurs and images.
In March, members of the Congressional Black Caucus were accosted by Tea Party demonstrators and called racial epithets.
Civil rights icon John Lewis was spit on, while Congressman Emanuel Cleaver was called the “N” word and openly gay Congressman Barney Frank was called an ugly anti-gay slur.
....................................................................................................................................
And to this day, no one has come forth with video / audio proof that any of this actually took place.
How could such a worthy group , that was once for the people, become nothing but a tool for the Democratic Party ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
cartoon-break-glass-500.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is no link to post...this is an original thought being composed as I type this.....

I just watched good old Al Sharpton on TV. He was saying that the Tea Party people need to renounce the racists in their group.

When is the NAACP going to renounce the new black panther racists in their group.

I don't remember any signs at Tea Party functions showing the wording "Kill black people". Al is so one-sided. He's not relevant anymore.

What's he a reverend of anyway? The Church of What's Happenin' Now ??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Radio host Michael Savage has a reward for anyone to prove that sharpton has a diploma that shows he earned his Rev tittle.
So far no one has claimed it.

sharpton should learn to keep his mouth shut, he has proven himself to be a racist.
anyone who listens to him , just confirms that they too are fools.

bbsam

Staff member
There is no link to post...this is an original thought being composed as I type this.....

I just watched good old Al Sharpton on TV. He was saying that the Tea Party people need to renounce the racists in their group.

When is the NAACP going to renounce the new black panther racists in their group.

I don't remember any signs at Tea Party functions showing the wording "Kill black people". Al is so one-sided. He's not relevant anymore.

What's he a reverend of anyway? The Church of What's Happenin' Now ??

You are correct. He's not relevant now, so why are you passing on his message?

moreluck

golden ticket member
because it was current and took place this very morning ! He won't shut up, so the news keeps covering the jerk.