Naked ups delivery driver.

Upass.

I been wearing the same pant since January, and my center doesn't have my size and all they say is that the company is cutting expenses. I don't know for how long this one will last, but i am sure i be going naked soon.wish me good luck.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I am so disappointed right now.
I was hoping for a news story.
Video footage.
A new avatar.

Such a letdown.

OP, read your contract.
Specifically the sections that have to do with employer provided uniforms, and then check back in.

That'll be the article you will be grieving.

542thruNthru

I been wearing the same pant since January, and my center doesn't have my size and all they say is that the company is cutting expenses. I don't know for how long this one will last, but i am sure i be going naked soon.wish me good luck.

What supplemental are you under. File a grievance and I promise you'll get uniforms.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I really don't understand why they only have one pocket??
Gonna be a lot of lost pens I bet. I have to have two floating around cause I inevitably lose them for a while throughout the day, might drop it in the cargo area when grabbing a bulk stop, etc. The two pockets really help me stay organized. If you try to use the pouch in the diad holster you end up getting recording while travels, at least I did, kept pushing the keys while driving. So I usually have one in my hat and one in my shirt and that keeps me from going back to the truck in the middle of a stop

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Plenty of uniform supplies here.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I got my pants today. Didn't get the shirts, or the rain jacket I ordered. Better get that :censored2: before the holiday season or people going to have their packages plus some hard nipples because I don't have a shirt.

542thruNthru

I misplace DIAD V enough times.

Its where you always leave it.
sketch-1587426758053.jpg

Under your center manager desk!!

Last edited: