Name of diad connection

Does anyone know the name of the connection between the truck and the cradle?
TIA

Attachments

• 025B06CE-44B7-4F2E-8B4A-6E8C1C5B06D4.jpeg
    025B06CE-44B7-4F2E-8B4A-6E8C1C5B06D4.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 35

Thebrownblob

How do you turn them off in diad 5?
The maps? most of the time the Little cradle was broke so it didn’t matter. This new cradle doesn’t have pins It’s all wireless The new one is a pain in the butt because when I put it in the cradle it goes to the maps automatically and it’s very slow

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They updated with a neat little trick to have maps enable regardless of if it is receiving power because the API can detect if the wireless charger has a connection to the unpowered cradle which is used sometimes for wireless accessories.

The goal of course is annoying, I really don't like the maps, but I did not believe the developer team was COMPETENT enough to think of it and pull it off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They updated with a neat little trick to have maps enable regardless of if it is receiving power because the API can detect if the wireless charger has a connection to the unpowered cradle which is used sometimes for wireless accessories.

The goal of course is annoying, I really don't like the maps, but I did not believe the developer team was COMPETENT enough to think of it and pull it off.
Yea, but how do we turn it off? All I need is the address.

ACG12

I don’t know what it’s called but these things are awful. Around noon until the end of my shift, it fails to charge the DIAD and I’m always wondering if I’m going to finish my route before the DIAD dies. The battery life on these new things are horrible.