Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Paul Pelosi, the 82-year-old husband of Nancy Pelosi, was attacked and beaten with a hammer early Friday morning by a man who broke into the couple’s San Francisco home and searched for the House speaker, reportedly yelling “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?”

Paul Pelosi underwent successful surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands, and doctors expect that he’ll make a full recovery, Drew Hammill, a spokesman for the House speaker, said in a Friday afternoon statement.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said Friday that police were called to the home to check on Paul Pelosi at about 2:30 a.m. When officers arrived, they saw Paul Pelosi and the suspect, identified as 42-year-old David DePape, both holding a hammer.

“The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it,” Scott said at press conference. “Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup, and rendered medical aid.”

DePape will be charged with attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary, and “several other additional felonies,” Scott said.

“The motive for this attack is still being determined,” Scott added.

vantexan

Why were both men in their underwear?
Apparently the perp broke in wearing just underwear. Among other things he's a nudist activist. And totally nuts. From what I've heard there was just one hammer. The police came in to see the two men struggling over it when the attacker struck Pelosi with it. He's an illegal alien too.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just delete the thread. The gang here loves the news and wish Nancy would have been home.

I posted it just to see the reactions i knew I'd get.
These are the same folks that clutched their pearls when Kavanagh couldn't stay for desert in a pricey steakhouse

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I posted it just to see the reactions i knew I'd get.
These are the same folks that clutched their pearls when Kavanagh couldn't stay for desert in a pricey steakhouse
68EEC525-112A-49FB-B39D-5E23BF8DFF01.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Why did the police come to the Pelosi house? Why wasn’t a social worker sent? Why is the guy that attacked him in jail? He should be out on cash free bail. Why aren’t they treating the Democrats like they want to be treated? Someone needs to answer for this!