Nation of Islam

Dingo

A female part time sup and a hourly got into an argument at the Atlanta hub last week. Racial slurs were used by both the black female sup and white male hourly. Flash forward to last night. She calls up her Nation of Islam thugs to the Ups parking lot. 5 of them 4 wearing suits. They wait for the male to enter the parking lot and jump him. Ending with him being chocked out. Police were called and NOI thugs got a trespass citation. Not sure if both parties are fired. Lots of employees are mad here. We might have a race riot by the end of the week.

Box Ox

Just don't race riot tomorrow. It'll get buried by the weekend news cycle. Like nothing ever happened by Monday.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Only color problems we have had in Roswell is what flavor of Gatorade to grab from the 5 safety guys standing around the entrance of the building who will later go home with 45 mins of safety time logged for the day.

It's rough up here.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

A female part time sup and a hourly got into an argument at the Atlanta hub last week. Racial slurs were used by both the black female sup and white male hourly. Flash forward to last night. She calls up her Nation of Islam thugs to the Ups parking lot. 5 of them 4 wearing suits. They wait for the male to enter the parking lot and jump him. Ending with him being chocked out. Police were called and NOI thugs got a trespass citation. Not sure if both parties are fired. Lots of employees are mad here. We might have a race riot by the end of the week.
Good ole management

Richard Cranium

Chock your wheels

john chesney

I've seen everything in my years except a race riot. I've been sticking around just to see something new. I would be able to retire and truly say I've seen it all

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
A black female can get away with murder...sad but true...she can pull two cards to defend herself...I had a black female sup who was also lesbian...she was literally untouchable...save the BS of calling me racist.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
A black female can get away with murder...sad but true...she can pull two cards to defend herself...I had a black female sup who was also lesbian...she was literally untouchable...save the BS of calling me racist.
IMG_2194.GIF