National Anthem PCM

textat3

Our center started playing the National Anthem about 2 minutes before start time yesterday. They said they are going to do this every day in lieu of a PCM. Most of us stood there and removed our hats and covered our hearts with our hand. Some Kneeled. It was interesting though because the manager had a notepad out and was writing somethings down as the song belted through our building. Was he writing the names of those who kneeled or those who stood. I asked my shop steward and he said don’t worry. Later we got a text message on Diad saying all drivers are required to be at the PCM 2 minutes before start time and must stand. This happening anywhere else. Momma always told me to stand for the flag and kneel for the cross...was Momma wrong. We lost her to to a freak accident about 4 years ago when she chocked to death at a competitive eating competition.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Our center started playing the National Anthem about 2 minutes before start time yesterday. They said they are going to do this every day in lieu of a PCM. Most of us stood there and removed our hats and covered our hearts with our hand. Some Kneeled. It was interesting though because the manager had a notepad out and was writing somethings down as the song belted through our building. Was he writing the names of those who kneeled or those who stood. I asked my shop steward and he said don’t worry. Later we got a text message on Diad saying all drivers are required to be at the PCM 2 minutes before start time and must stand. This happening anywhere else. Momma always told me to stand for the flag and kneel for the cross...was Momma wrong. We lost her to to a freak accident about 4 years ago when she chocked to death at a competitive eating competition.

Sounds like center manager better move start time up 2 minutes
or friend* off

textat3

The crazy thing was the belt supervisors were screaming at the loaders not to stop loading.....get in the the truck...no stacking as Francis Scott Keys masterpiece tried to bring our building to a halt.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
At my building we have "MAGA Monday", where everyone is required to wear a MAGA hat at the pcm. Some godless commies cried about it but they were fired with the Union's blessing.

derrick

i would be on facebook or youtube those 2 minutes lol. not putting hand on heart or kneeling. tell them you are a witness and protected by the constitution. politics have no place in the job place.

badpal

Sorry about your mom, but at least she died doing what she loved.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Being a true patriot means not being a pussbag and standing up for what you believe in. I’ll stand and take my hat off because my Vietnam Vet grandpa would roll in his grave if I knelt. But if you wanna take a knee or just ignore the anthem....this is America. That is your choice.

kxs783kms

kxs783
Our shop Stewart said he is going to address the issue Monday. He said when the anthem plays, Teamsters stand.

I couldn't laugh any harder at this comment😂😂😂 If there is no law or rule stating it, then I'm doing whatever the hell I want. friend the shop Stewart too. He can't force me to act under his beliefs either.

Overpaid Union Thug

Any American citizen that is offended by the national anthem needs to seek the help of a professional feelings doctor ASAP. Who knows.....maybe our insurance covers the cost of a therapy puppy and a “Rainbows And Unicorns” coloring book?