National Day of Hate

newolddude

A day nobody else heard of
Damn police just making :censored2: up.

FpqEjWbXEAEr29g

Clearly the cops MUST be lying.

Box Ox

"In a statement released Thursday, Illinois State Police said they are encouraging people to be vigilant and there is no information to take action on as of now."

“The Chicago Police Department is aware of the online posts regarding February 25, 2023,” the statement read. “At this time, there is no actionable intelligence and we continue to actively monitor the situation.”

Damn police just making :censored2: up.

FpqEjWbXEAEr29g

Clearly the cops MUST be lying.

"Shock the masses with banner drops, stickers, fliers and graffiti."

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Box Ox

I love Jews but I guess I've become a bit skeptical when so many things, including speech people simply don't like or agree with are referred to as hateful, alarming, threatening etc these days.

Sounds like the “domestic violent extremist messaging” in this case is the threat of "banner drops, stickers, fliers and graffiti." . Not really something a left-wing city's SWAT team needs to be ready to repel. But I get that there's virtue signaling value in saying you're ready to stomp it out with armed boots on the ground.

newolddude

I love Jews but I guess I've become a bit skeptical when so many things, including speech people simply don't like or agree with are referred to as hateful, alarming, threatening etc these days.

Sounds like the “domestic violent extremist messaging” in this case is the threat of "banner drops, stickers, fliers and graffiti." . Not really something a left-wing city's SWAT team needs to be ready to repel. But I get that there's virtue signaling value in saying you're ready to stomp it out with armed boots on the ground.
So this is just more minority and liberal over-reaction? Gotcha.

Just stand down folks. Nothing is gonna happen.

Box Ox

So this is just more minority and liberal over-reaction? Gotcha.

Looks like it. Is someone making threats or is it just banner drops, stickers, fliers and graffiti so far?

Sounds like you and the police might disagree over whether there’s actionable information since you’re citing shootings.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think we have any Jewish people around here. There was a family of them when I went to high school (they ran the local Army Surplus store) but they all died as far as I know.

qdg2

There's only political downside in wanting to discuss things that would actually help black communities for politicians in blue areas.
As long as the welfare checks cash......status quo. Free Free Free. Have another baby? Get more money. Don't want it?Well....that's free too....

These folks have the same representation for decades. Whole generations born and die in poverty...."overseen" by the same party.....philosophy. Deny it!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Well, yesterday was "The Day of Hate" that nobody else out of Chicago ever heard about. Did anything outside of the ordinary amount of shootings happen there?