National Men Make Dinner Night.

McGee

Chicken fajitas marinated in sesame ginger marinade with Vidalia and red onions, green peppers with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, mmmmmm!

And of course cold refreshing

My national men make dinner day is every weekend breakfast lunch and dinner both days. Unfortunately I can't bring home the bacon and make it during the week. Hard knock life

DS

Fenderbender
I have a few things I make that my wife likes.
My pizza subs are a fav.Fresh baguettes sliced in half
with pizza sauce,pepperoni and mozzarella in the oven.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I feel that I could run circles around most folks (male or female), in the kitchen or on the outdoor grill...I managed the kitchens of high-end restaurants, and managed high volume catering facilities...a little out of practice, but I'm the go to guy amongst my family and friends...I still turn out some great stuff...by the way, don't ask for recipes...I just wing it (throw it together)

menotyou

bella amicizia
I feel that I could run circles around most folks (male or female), in the kitchen or on the outdoor grill...I managed the kitchens of high-end restaurants, and managed high volume catering facilities...a little out of practice, but I'm the go to guy amongst my family and friends...I still turn out some great stuff...by the way, don't ask for recipes...I just wing it (throw it together)
That's how I cook. And, always with a dash of love.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
​That's the sign of a good cook. I rarely ever make anything via recipe.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm a big fan of the crock pot stew especially now that it's getting colder. I have some generalized recipes in my head but I kind of wing it on the specifics depending on what I have handy and what spices and herbs sound good at the time. I like to get it started around 0600 on Sunday morning, by early afternoon it's ready to go and the whole house smells delicious.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm a big fan of the crock pot stew especially now that it's getting colder. I have some generalized recipes in my head but I kind of wing it on the specifics depending on what I have handy and what spices and herbs sound good at the time. I like to get it started around 0600 on Sunday morning, by early afternoon it's ready to go and the whole house smells delicious.
​Have left over stew in the frig right now. Yum Yum!