National Park Your Truck Day

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm proposing 15 minutes a day of "non-productive" time, each and every day. Just sit there ...and do NOTHING. Eventually, it would be nice if we could do it from, say...0945-1000. Will it change anything? No. Will it piss them off? Yes. That alone makes it worthwhile.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I'm proposing 15 minutes a day of "non-productive" time, each and every day. Just sit there ...and do NOTHING. Eventually, it would be nice if we could do it from, say...0945-1000. Will it change anything? No. Will it piss them off? Yes. That alone makes it worthwhile.

I'm in!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Construction season...what can you do? I could go for a cup of joe and coffee at 0945

Yep. It can be random at first during the day, and eventually tightened-up to a specific time if enough people choose to participate. The time could be used to contemplate a union, or just chill.

bbsam

Staff member
I hear Ground puts ads on Craigslist

I think you are correct. But then again, I ended up at RPS by answering a classified ad in the local paper, so what's the point? Let me guess. You were hand picked for your lofty position by Fred after seeing your impressive resume on linkedin? Or were you recommended by a high priced head-hunter?

MAKAVELI

I hear Ground puts ads on Craigslist

I think you are correct. But then again, I ended up at RPS by answering a classified ad in the local paper, so what's the point? Let me guess. You were hand picked for your lofty position by Fred after seeing your impressive resume on linkedin? Or were you recommended by a high priced head-hunter?
Craigslist where to go if you want to be scammed.

hypo hanna

Back to OP.... Better to spread it out over the course of the day. They would be buried eyeball deep in gap reports trying to figure out what's going on.