Natural Disasters: do right by your team

Chynna

Why doesn't UPS put into place proper protocol when Drivers and all staff are dealing with natural disasters? To keep staff at work up to the last minute does not allow their own team members to properly prepare. There is no time to protect ones home, their family, etc.

To focus solely on the bottom line is a disgrace. The management at the hub in Hollywood as of today stated they will be working Friday and questioning if they will work Saturday. This is despicable and unacceptable.

wayfair

swollen member
Why doesn't UPS put into place proper protocol when Drivers and all staff are dealing with natural disasters? To keep staff at work up to the last minute does not allow their own team members to properly prepare. There is no time to protect ones home, their family, etc.

To focus solely on the bottom line is a disgrace. The management at the hub in Hollywood as of today stated they will be working Friday and questioning if they will work Saturday. This is despicable and unacceptable.

they do Chynna... they asked over 300 drivers to go help in Houston on Friday...

rocket man

What did you expect

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What up girl

Don't let that storm get ya

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Team members?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

Speak for yourself. I'm worth more dead than alive!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The comany cut out every award for the employees years ago. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Chynna

they do Chynna... they asked over 300 drivers to go help in Houston on Friday...
I am not talking about HELP post a disaster. I am talking about sending home Drivers and all staff to allow time to take care of their needs, families and homes when natural occurrences take place.

No, they do not do that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am not talking about HELP post a disaster. I am talking about sending home Drivers and all staff to allow time to take care of their needs, families and homes when natural occurrences take place.

No, they do not do that.
I guarantee management had a meeting in order to plan how to keep everyone working. Work is the almighty to them.