Natural Immunity vs stab phenomenon

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I've come to realize that a lot of people, that have been stabbed and restabbed, are hopeful. They aren't hopeful that they won't get xhina flu, but instead, are hopeful that they get exposed. So many people I talk to have this mindset and I'm one as well. I never got boosted but I did get the double jab.
BTW - I feel like they are handing out positive results like candy. My wife watched our 2 grandchildren last week. Parents came back to sniffles and got one tested and it was +. NOBODY ELSE GOT IT. Contact doesn't come closer than that. My wife got tested for the 6-7 time and it was -. Go figure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How darn you question the science !

You are not capable of understanding the complexity of this pandemic's actions.

Our High Lord Fauci demands that you obey the government.

I've come to realize that a lot of people, that have been stabbed and restabbed, are hopeful. They aren't hopeful that they won't get xhina flu, but instead, are hopeful that they get exposed. So many people I talk to have this mindset and I'm one as well. I never got boosted but I did get the double jab.
BTW - I feel like they are handing out positive results like candy. My wife watched our 2 grandchildren last week. Parents came back to sniffles and got one tested and it was +. NOBODY ELSE GOT IT. Contact doesn't come closer than that. My wife got tested for the 6-7 time and it was -. Go figure.
It's time to get your booster shot

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ve been in contact with at least 4 people that came down with it, probably more than 4, over the last 2 years. No vax no Covid, no problem.

Box Ox

It's time to get your booster shot

Think I'm gonna get my next 2 booster shots at the same time since vaccine effectiveness apparently starts waning after 4 months and it's been about 4 months since my last booster. Maybe I should get 3 at once and risk consider myself good for a year? Omicron scary!

Think I'm gonna get my next 2 booster shots at the same time since vaccine effectiveness apparently starts waning after 4 months and it's been about 4 months since my last booster. Maybe I should get 3 at once and risk consider myself good for a year? Omicron scary!

You know the booster shot is only a half of a dose

UnionStrong

4th! 😅😂🤣 Line up at the sheep pen!

Box Ox

You can have mine

:thumbup:

ncr.jpeg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

From what I have read natural immunity also wanes after about 3 months HOWEVER, if the body needs to fight the pathogen that the natural immunity is responsible for fighting the antibodies ramp up very quickly. I am 100% on this AND I don't know if the vaccine resuts in the same type of mechanism. My guess would be a big HELL NO.

Box Ox

From what I have read natural immunity also wanes after about 3 months HOWEVER, if the body needs to fight the pathogen that the natural immunity is responsible for fighting the antibodies ramp up very quickly. I am 100% on this AND I don't know if the vaccine resuts in the same type of mechanism.

Think you might be talking about superior T-cell memory via the natural route. Heard about it a while back but haven’t Googled it lately.

trickpony1

THEN I WANT DOUBLE
Sure.
When your immune system senses this double strength intruder here's the conversation it will have with itself:

Hey what is this?
I don't know but we need to attack it.

Hence, auto immune diseases, some of which we've heard of like Guillain Barre Syndrome, and even death.

Feeling lucky?

Kick it back.

UnionStrong

Sure.
When your immune system senses this double strength intruder here's the conversation it will have with itself:

Hey what is this?
I don't know but we need to attack it.

Hence, auto immune diseases, some of which we've heard of like Guillain Barre Syndrome, and even death.

Feeling lucky?

Kick it back.
Medically helping….