Nazis and racists

Non sequitur

Calling someone racist is dumping down most disagreements. If you think about it there is only one race/nationality that totally gets a buy on that charge. Go figure.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Calling someone racist is dumping down most disagreements. If you think about it there is only one race/nationality that totally gets a buy on that charge. Go figure.
I agree with you in cases where the charge of racism is just thrown out as a way to shut someone down, but we're talking about actual racists here. These guys are literal members of the KKK and nazi white supremacist groups who wear their racism as a badge of honor. Calling them racists isn't dumbing down the conversation, it's a simple statement of fact.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There is no doubt who they are on this forum after this weekend.
IMG_0911.GIF
This thread provides nothing. @Monkey Butt Shut it down.

Non sequitur

I agree with you in cases where the charge of racism is just thrown out as a way to shut someone down, but we're talking about actual racists here. These guys are literal members of the KKK and nazi white supremacist groups who wear their racism as a badge of honor. Calling them racists isn't dumbing down the conversation, it's a simple statement of fact.
The point is that every person has it in them to do or say ugly things. If you think one class, color, gender is different in this respect then you have an unbalanced view of the world.

It will be fine

Can personas be racist?
Anybody that believes they can tell if a person is a racist by what they post on the internet is missing more than a few marbles.
Pathetic!
When people believe they are anonymous they may be more honest. Does it matter what they actually believe if the promulgate racist attitudes for mass consumption?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When people believe they are anonymous they may be more honest. Does it matter what they actually believe if the promulgate racist attitudes for mass consumption?
The Current Events forum on Brown Cafe is hardly 'mass consumption'.
Current Events is just a place for people to play around and lie to one another.
I assume every thing anybody posts in here is a lie and I am right a lot more often than wrong.
I've come to enjoy it as a playground especially once I figured out everyone was just lying left and right.
I find it good mental exercise.