NDA and Worldwide Express Guarantee reinstated

worldwide

Effective April 5, 2021 the UPS Service Guarantee will be reinstated only for UPS Next Day Air services (UPS Next Day Air® Early, UPS Next Day Air® and UPS Next Day Air Saver®) and UPS Worldwide Express services (UPS Worldwide Express NA1®, UPS Worldwide Express Plus®, UPS Worldwide Express®, UPS Worldwide Express Saver®, UPS Worldwide Saver, UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Midday and UPS Worldwide Express Freight®).

Until further notice, the guaranteed delivery time for UPS Next Day Air Saver® deliveries has been extended to end-of-day (11:59 p.m. on the guaranteed day of delivery). The Service Guarantee remains suspended for all other UPS shipments from any origin to any destination.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Effective April 5, 2021 the UPS Service Guarantee will be reinstated only for UPS Next Day Air services (UPS Next Day Air® Early, UPS Next Day Air® and UPS Next Day Air Saver®) and UPS Worldwide Express services (UPS Worldwide Express NA1®, UPS Worldwide Express Plus®, UPS Worldwide Express®, UPS Worldwide Express Saver®, UPS Worldwide Saver, UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Midday and UPS Worldwide Express Freight®).

Until further notice, the guaranteed delivery time for UPS Next Day Air Saver® deliveries has been extended to end-of-day (11:59 p.m. on the guaranteed day of delivery). The Service Guarantee remains suspended for all other UPS shipments from any origin to any destination.
I guess some of the orion plans will change based on business savers. Should be fun to observe.

JustDeliverIt

Does it really matter? Preload can't wrap, drivers leave late and NDA still going to be late. All this does is mean UPS is going to have to start refunding a lot of changes.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If 1500 saver committ gets reinstated for businesses I cannot wait to file 9.5 grievances. I’m going to be rich

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If they brought back 1500 commits, they would have to reduce my stop count. Something tells me they’re not gonna do that...
The type of traffic I deal with on my route is absurd. If I had to bypass my stops to get rid of 1500 business I would work an extra 2 hours everyday at least because of it. On top of having to already skip air stops because I have 3 vaccine delivery locations on the route that they won’t toss to an air driver. Told them alright every time I have a vaccine I’ll have late air.

Whither

Scofflaw
The type of traffic I deal with on my route is absurd. If I had to bypass my stops to get rid of 1500 business I would work an extra 2 hours everyday at least because of it. On top of having to already skip air stops because I have 3 vaccine delivery locations on the route that they won’t toss to an air driver. Told them alright every time I have a vaccine I’ll have late air.
Here they've also told us "VACCINES MUST BE YOUR FIRST STOP" and I chuckle as I drive past 3 or 4 off-area air stops I'll have to circle back to, thinking I'm 15-20 minutes closer to 9.5. The company can be so asinine that I can imagine mgmt calling you into the office to explain why you delivered vaccines at your second and third stop lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Here they've also told us "VACCINES MUST BE YOUR FIRST STOP" and I chuckle as I drive past 3 or 4 off-area air stops I'll have to circle back to, thinking I'm 15-20 minutes closer to 9.5. The company can be so asinine that I can imagine mgmt calling you into the office to explain why you delivered vaccines at your second and third stop lol
I’ve seen this happen already.